Monday, July 12, 2010

WOC #1 - Say It with FLOWERS

 Hello Friends~ I am sure you are all super excited for the BRAND NEW Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog!  I know you all love their flowers as much as I do and now you can play along with the DT in our fun challenges to use those amazing flowers and products that Paul and Siri carry at Wild Orchid Crafts!  Again, I am so excited to be a part of such an amazing DT....thanks again Paul and Siri for the opportunity to work with you!!!

To kick off our first challenge, we started out easy....all you need to do is use FLOWERS on your creations!!!
I've made a fun gift set....using loads of flowers!  The little tin contains a bunch of hershey chocolates wrapped up in tulle and then decorated with loads of flowers on top!  The card is also a sneak peak of a surprise that will be revealed in my next post....make sure you stop on back because you don't want to miss that post!!!!
Here is the cute tin!  I've used the 30mm Champagne Pink Wild Roses, 15mm Champagne Roses, 10mm Chocolate Roses, 6mm Champagne Closed Rosebuds, White Aster Daisies (that I airbrushed to match the champagne pink theme).   Pearl sprays were added to the top of the tulle.
Here's a view from the top so you can see the different flowers in the arrangment!
Some of the flowers have been sparkled up with Star Dust Stickles for the bling factor!  Make sure you head over to the WOC Challenge Blog to see what the DT members have made...you are going to be wow'd!  I hope you play along with us because I can't wait to see what you make!!!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Kim.
luv
Debby

Danni said...

So very beautiful!! Just gorgeous!

Mary Lou said...

Drop dead Gorgeous Miss kim!!
Beautiful!!
Love Mom

Stampin Mindy said...

Kim, this is amazing. LOVE this image and that bucket is beautiful. Love all of the lovely flowers. Hugs!

Lena Katrine said...

I love it, I love it, I loooove it!!! This is so beautiful, hun! Love the warm colours and all the pretty embellies you've used!
Happy WOC day to you too :)

BIG hugs, Lena

April Rose said...

Ooh, flowers and chocolate--what a fabulous gift set! The image is so cute and beautifully colored. I love the color scheme and all the flowers--gorgeous!
Hugs,
April

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...