Monday, September 20, 2010

WOC #6 - Ribbons and Bows

Wow it's already the start of another week....seriously this semester is flying by soooo fast!  Before you know it I will be graduating with my Bachelor's Degree....and how I thought that day would NEVER come!  It's so nice to have a light at the end of the tunnel!  I am also in the process of applying for some accountant positions for when I graduate...it's hard to think almost 8 months away, but now is when the firms are making their selections for the next year.  Wish me luck, I hoping that I get an interview at the firm that I really want to work for....will know in about a week and a half if I am one of the chosen for the interviewing process.

Now onto crafty news....Today, we have another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!  WOW we are so happy that all of you love playing along with us each week!  It's so fun seeing all of the lovely creations you all make!!!  This week we are challenging you to use RIBBONS AND BOWS on your creations!
This week I've used another Pergamano stamp....this cutie is from the Flower Girls Collection, and in the U.S. you can find them at SCACD.  I absolutely adore how cute these stamps are!!  Make sure you check out the fairies as they are also so adorable, you can see them, -->here<--.   Papers are from the Deja Views Fresh Print Pear collection...I loved the purple, blue and lime green combination.....very different for me!  5mm Purple/Lilac Self Adhesive Pearls were used in the bottom left hand corner of the card.
This little girl was colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.  The dots on her dress got jazzed up with my TonerTex pen and Foils, I used the silver foil to add some shininess to her.  My Viva Decor Cream Pearl Pen was used on the springs within the little girl's flower bouquet...loved how I was able to obtain the teeny tiny pearls that I needed.  SB Blossom dies were used to cut out the image and then I used my 3mm Purple/Lilac Self Adhesive Pearls to accent the outer Blossom.
Since our challenge is Ribbons and Bows I thought it would be fun to use some ribbon flowers with pearl centers that I got a while ago at Wild Orchid Crafts, along with adding some 10mm roses, and pearl stamens.   The 10mm roses have been sparklized with Illuminate Smooch.
My second flower arrangement consists of 4mm closed rosebuds, pearl sprays, lavender decorative hat pin, and the lush bow was made with beautiful Organza Ribbon that you also can get at WOC!  Of course I can't tie I bow to save my life, so I've used my Bow Easy, which makes making bows sooooo easy and fun!

I hope you've enjoyed my Ribbons and Bows sample!  Thanks for stopping by, I always look so forward to reading your lovely comments, they truly make my day!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pergamano Flower Girls Collection
Inks: Memento Tuxedo BlackCopics, White Gel Pen,
Copic Colors Used: BV000, BV02, BV04, V01, V05, V09, YG06, YG09, C2, W3, BG11, BG15, E000, E00, E11, E99, R02, R22, R24, R29, YR07, YR16, YR24, G14, G16, Y00, Y06, Y11, Y19, Y21, RV02, RV04, RV11, RV14
Papers: Deja Views Fresh Print Pear
ToolsBow Easy, MS border punch
Embellishments4mm closed rosebuds, pearl sprays, lavender decorative hat pin, Organza Ribbon, 10mm roses, pearl stamens, Illuminate Smooch, TonerTex pen and Foils, Viva Decor Cream Pearl Pen, 3mm Purple/Lilac Self Adhesive Pearls, 5mm Purple/Lilac Self Adhesive Pearls,

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

9 comments:

jules said...

wow Kim stunning card!!!and i love the colours!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Kim.
luv
Debby

Aud said...

Wow, your card is breathtakingly beautiful!♥♥♥ Love it!

Have a wonderful week! :0)

Hugs,
Aud

Terrie B x said...

Hi Kim..been a while Yahaha hope you get what you want way to go..
Your card is `beautiful`
Always a pleasure to catch up..
Have a lovely wek:) x

Mary Lou said...

Hi Kim~~WOw those final touches are PERFECT!!!
Beautiful Hun!!
I really like the new WO pearls they have out:)
Blessings of Love
Mom

Mary Lou said...

Hi Kim~~WOw those final touches are PERFECT!!!
Beautiful Hun!!
I really like the new WO pearls they have out:)
Blessings of Love
Mom

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

Hi Kim,

very cute card and withe the bows and the wonderful flowers. wow!!

hugs - renate

Nancy said...

Oh Kim, this is beautiful! The colors are exquisite, as is your coloring. The WOC flowers are the perfect touch, as are the nesties you used. Just wonderful!

~Michelle~ said...

adorable kim! I used those same stamps this week! :)

Hope your school term is going well for you! Glad to see you're still stamping! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...