Monday, October 4, 2010

WOC #7 - Stitching

Happy Monday Friends!  I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week!  First of all I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mom!  I hope you have a WONDERFUL day Mom!!!  Please stop by my Mom's blog to wish her a Happy Birthday!  Also, I am very excited for this week, as this week is the start of my Accounting Career!  I won't be graduating until May; however, the accounting firms are doing their recruiting now for next year....and I am fortunate enough to have 3 interviews this week!  YIPPY!  I'm really hoping the firm that I want to work for loves me as much as I love them! :) 

Seeing how it's Monday that means we have another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge....this week we was to see STITCHING in your creations!
 Please don't look to close at my stitching as my machine was being totally bonkers and skipping every so often...and of course I can't sew in a straight line! lol! Guess I need some more practice!!!  Papers are from MME, and the cutie patootie little girl on here is a fabulous Victoria Case for SCACD stamp, her name is Little Rose and she is from the BRAND NEW Mini Little Acorn Set!  Have you got your newest VC set...if not what are you waiting for...this mini set is absolutely ADORABLE!!!
Little Rose was colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.  Part of her skirt, flower, and leafs were also accented with a Sakura Star Dust pen which adds that extra sparkle.  Diamond Glaze were added to her eyes to get that real life look.
Flowers are from the Fantastic Wild Orchid!  Arrangement consists of 35mm Wild Rose, 25mm Roses, 15mm Roses, 10mm Roses, 5mm Closed Rosebuds, Red Stamens, and 3mm pearls.  Flowers were sparklized with Star Dust Stickles.


Challenge I would like to enter:

Recipe:
Stamps: Little Rose by Victoria Case for SCACD,
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, White Gel Pen,
Copic Colors Used:
Papers: MME
Tools: SB labels 3, Scalloped Circle, Circle nesties, Bow Easy, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Janome Sew Mini,
Embellishments: 35mm Wild Rose, 25mm Roses, 15mm Roses, 10mm Roses, 5mm Closed Rosebuds, Red Stamens, 3mm and 5mm pearls, Star Dust Stickles, Diamond Glaze,

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful Kim,I love the images and the colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

How super sweet!!

alienanessa said...

Boy, her coloring and all the details you put on those flowers, and those papers, wow, seriously wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...