Monday, November 1, 2010

WOC #9 Classic Christmas

Happy Monday!  I hope you all have a wonderful week!  I have an exam today, that I am hoping goes good! Then have to practice for a presentation that I have tomorrow....oh the joys of school!  I will VERY happy when it's May and I will be graduating! :)

Today is a new Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Day!  Yippy!  Our challenge this week is Classic Christmas so lets use traditional christmas colors!
I've decided to make another wall hanging!  I've used the BRAND NEW First Signs of Fall by Carmen Medlin for SCACD stamp!  I love this new stamp set called the Reflections Collection, and I think this stamp may be my favorite from the set...all the details in these images are so stunning! I love how the images can be used for fall or can be turned into holiday images!!  Papers are Bo Bunny.
 Miss. Fall has been colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.
The sentiment is framed by a K&Company Metal Frame, which adds a lovely vintage feel.   The flowers are from the fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts and consist of: a NEW Hellebore flower (that are available for purchase today), 20mm Roses, Gypsophila, white stamens, and 8mm semi-open Roses.  The Hellebore has been sparklized with Platinum Stickles.

If you are interested in purchasing this wall hanging, please click -->HERE<-- to go to my Shophandmade Store!

Make sure you head over to the WOC Challenge Blog to check out the other beautiful creations by the DT girls!  Also, make sure you head over to Wild Orchid to order your Hellebore Flowers before they are gone! These are truly AMAZING and will sell fast!

Recipe:
Stamps: First Signs of Fall by Carmen Medlin for SCACD,
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, White Gel Pen,
Copic Colors Used: Skin: E000, E00, E11, Shading: W3, Hair: E47, E49, E53, Dress: R12, R24, R46, R59, Coat: G12, G85, G99, Boots: T2, T4, T6, T8
Papers: Bo Bunny

Embellishments: K&Company Metal Frame, Hellebore flowers, 20mm Roses, Gypsophila, white stamens, 8mm semi-open Roses, Platinum Stickles.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

5 comments:

Renkata said...

I really enjoy looking at your card. Fantastic colours combo.
I am waiting for my stamps to come :)

Riet said...

So beautiful Kim,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

Another truly stunning and amazing card!!

Candy said...

What a beautiful wall hanging. LOVE the frame!
Your work is awesome as always :o)
Hugs, Candy

Paula said...

Hope your exam was OK - how you juggle your studying with such amazing creations is a wonder. The oclours of this are lovely & traditional - there is something about the traditional that is utterly timeless & I'm delighted by how you've turned this autumnal image into a Christmas one. I just love those boots on the image too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...