Monday, January 17, 2011

WOC #15 - Sentimental

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all have a wonderful week!  This week is my last week of working full-time at my internship before I go down to part-time as classes begin next Monday...but it's my LAST semester so I am soooo excited!

Today is Wild Orchid Challenge day and we have a fabulous challenge for you this week!  We want to see your sentiments on your cards...I was going to create a card with just a sentiment but my SCACD Winter Emma stamp begged to be colored so this is what I came up with!  I was so inspired by Kylie on this card!
I had so much fun making this round card!  Papers are from Bo Bunny Crazy Love collection (which happens to be 15% off over at SCACD right now...hurry and get yours before it's all gone...this pad is absolutely gorgeous!!!)  Guipure Lace is from the fabulous Wild Orchid along with the rhinestones gems that are along the bottom half of the card!  Love being able to add lots of sparkle with these NEW rhinestones!
 Winter Emma was colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.  Then I took my star dust stickles and accented her scarf, ear muffs and the bottom edge of her sweater!
 Flowers are Wild Orchid and the arrangement consists of a classic sweet rose, 25mm tea roses, 15mm roses, and 8mm semi open rosebuds.
 Sentiment is from Verve Thankful Hearts and again you can see those beautiful rhinestones which I also used to dot my "i!"  The beautiful heart baubble was made using some of these beautiful Bo Bunny papers and my Epiphany Crafts Solid Heart tool!  Seriously is you haven't gotten any of these fun tools yet you really need too.  These make creating one of a kind and matching embellies so fun and are SUPER easy to use!

Now head over to the Wild Orchid Challenge blog to see the fabulous card that the other girls have made!

Edited to Add**I will be back later to add the recipe to this card**

Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Emma by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD, Thankful Hearts (Verve),
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, White Gel Pen,
Copic Colors Used: Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97, Sweater: RV00, RV32, RV34, Boots: E51, E53, E57, E59, Hair: YR24, YR31, E99, Skin: E000, E00, E11, R02, Shading: W3, Kitty Cat: T0, T2, T4, T6, RV00, RV32, RV34
Papers: Bo Bunny Crazy Love collection
Tools: Epiphany Crafts Solid Heart tool, MS border punch, Oval & Scallop Oval punches (SU),
Embellishments: classic sweet rose, 25mm tea roses, 15mm roses, 8mm semi open rosebuds, star dust stickles, Guipure Lace, rhinestones gems, ribbon,

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Kim

Pretty card and what a lovely shape.

Sweet image with beautiful colouring.

Love Kerry xxx

debby4000 said...

What a cute, gorgeous card Kim.
luv
Debby

Mary Lou said...

This is so cute Kim!! Your fave colors :)
Beautiful detail esp her face~~unbelieveable how you do that!!
Love you--Mom

Elise said...

Oh Kim! This is GORGEOUS! I love the pink/brown combo and the shape of this card!!! By goodness .. STUNNING is what this is!

Hugs,
Elise

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...