Monday, February 28, 2011

WOC #18 - Anything Goes

WOW it's hard to believe that it is the end of February already....I can't believe how fast the time is flying by...for me it's a good thing because I sure can't wait to finish up this semester of school....it's definitely a trying semester for me!  I just keep telling myself that I only have 2 1/2 more months left....YIPPPPYYYYY!

Today is another fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.....this is an easy challenge so I hope you will all play along!  This challenge is ANYTHING GOES!!!!  For this challenge I have decided to take a picture frame that I found on clearance and alter it up!
 I've used the beautiful and oh so sweet Blowing Kisses by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.  She is from the Spring Sampler 2011 Set.  The black stripes have been blitzed up with Silver Stickles.
 Blowing Kisses has been colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.  I think this cutie pie is so darn adorable!  The flowers on her dress, hair ties, and hearts were all sparklized with Star Dust Stickles.  I then took my Viva Decor Rose Paper Pen and added that to the middle of each flower on the dress....such a wonderful accent this gives!  If you don't have any Viva Decor Pens what are you waiting for?!  These are an absolutely MUST in my book....Susana has the pearls pens, glitter liners, papers pens, gloss pens, and glass effect pens, not to mention MANY OTHER VIVA DECOR products!!!  I {heart} Viva Decor sooooo much!  The effects you get are truly amazing!!!
The fabulous flowers are all from the wonderful Wild Orchid Crafts!  The large flowers are made with the Flower Blooms (I used these to also create the flowers that you saw on -->this card<--).  The rest of the arrangement consists of 15mm roses, 10mm roses, hip rosebuds, and 4mm closed rosebuds.

I hope you have enjoyed my altered piece of art!

Recipe:
Stamps: Blowing Kisses by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, White Gel Pen,
Copic Colors Used: Hair: E49, E53, E57, E59, Skin: E000, E00, E11, R02, Dress & Socks: R81, R83, R85, Shirt: Y0000, Y000, Y11
Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles, Viva Decor Rose Paper Pen, Silver Stickles, Flower Blooms 15mm roses, 10mm roses, hip rosebuds, and 4mm closed rosebuds

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

6 comments:

Renkata said...

wow Kim, this is awseome. Such an amazing project.
Love it.

Diamond-Sky said...

wow, that's beautiful, an amazing gift x

Crystal said...

AWWW Kim what a darling frame, LOVE this cutie!! WOW GORGEOUS work sweetie!! Have a GREAT Monday!

Becky said...

Kim, this is fabulous girl! Love the design.

Teresa said...

Hello Kim, Thank you for making my day and commenting on my blog, your altered picture frame is simply gorgeous, its so pretty with that cute little image and a gorgeous array of flowers, beautiful!
Teresa xx

miatagal said...

Another amazing work of art, Kim! I just love all of the Elizabeth Bell designs.

Hugs, Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...