Monday, March 14, 2011

WOC #19 - Dies & Punches

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had an amazing weekend...today marks another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Day!  Yippy!!!  First I want to thank each and every one of you who played along with our last challenge!  We were thrilled to see over 1,000 entries!!!  It was so fun to see all of your amazing and beautiful creations!!!

This week we have another fun challenge for you....get out your dies and punches because this week we want to see them...that's right this week's challenge is to use Dies and/or punches on your creations!
Today I've used Victoria Bonita by Victoria Case for SCACD.  She's a part of the Sweet Meets Sassy Collection!  I absolutely LOVE this collection!!!  I recently purchased a grand calibur and I am absolutely LOVING it along with my Grand Nesties...it's so much fun making shaped cards!!!  Papers are from MME Stella Rose Mabel Collection.
 Victoria Bonita was colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.  She was cut out with a circle nestie and then I took the flourish stamp that comes as a FREEBIE when you purchase the Bonita Collection and stamped around the image and softened by airbrushing around the outside edge.  Illuminate smooch was used to accent her eyeshadow and lace on her dress.  She was then popped up onto a lacey circle nestie which was accented using some clear rhinestone self adhesive gems from Wild Orchid!  I've also used some of the new vintage seam binding in cameo beige.  Instead of using the vintage seam binding as ribbon, I've folded and gathered it along the length of the card.
 Flowers are from the amazing Wild Orchid Crafts!  Arrangement consists of a peach Classic Sweet Rose, peach Gardenias, cream Cherry Blossoms15mm rose (that's been airbrushed to match my color combo), hip rosebuds (which have also been airbrushed), and Crystal Chandelier Drops.

I hope you've enjoyed my sample for this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you make!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Victoria Bonita by Victoria Case for SCACDflourish stamp ,
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Copic Spicas, White Gel Pen,
Copic Colors Used: Hair: E11, E15, E18, E19, Eyes: YG91, YG95, YG99, Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R11, Eyeshadow: G00, Lips: R02, R11, Dress: BG34, G00, G0000, YR12, YR00, YR0000, Flower: YR18, R59, YR000, YR00, Y12, Leaves: G12, G28, YG45, Swirls: Mint Spica, Shading: W3
Papers: MME Stella Rose Mabel Collection
Tools: Spellbinders: lacey circle nestie, circle nestie, Grand Circles, Grand Scalloped Circles, Marianne Flourish Die,
Embellishments: peach Classic Sweet Rose, peach Gardenias, cream Cherry Blossoms15mm rose, hip rosebuds, Crystal Chandelier Drops, clear rhinestone self adhesive gemsvintage seam binding in cameo beige, Illuminate smooch,
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Kim.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

Truly stunning Kim, I love this new stamp and your colouring is fabulous !
hugs
wynneth
x

Renkata said...

So romantic,
when i see this images I just imagine some very romantic novel :)

Riet said...

So beautiful Kim,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mary Lou said...

Whoa Kim~~STUNNING!!! Like a portrait Hun!!!
Your white gel accents are just THE BEST!!!
Wonderful Everything here from flowers to layout to colors.......... Fabulous!!!
Love ya
Mom

Cheryl said...

Kim,

Your card is so gorgeous! I love the delicate colors, the shape, and beautiful flowers. Your coloring is amazing!


Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I love in S.E. Wisconsin, in Kenosha county. We didn't get too much snow but it has been cold. We had flurries again today. I can't wait until spring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...