Monday, September 12, 2011

WOC #32 - Christmasy Sketch

Happy Monday Friends!  Did you have a great weekend?  Did you order your very own Sylvia Zet for SCACD stamps?  Today I have another cutie from this fabulous collection!  Seeing how it's Monday it's also time for another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!  Woo-Hoo!  Today we have a fabulous sketch for you to play along with....the twist is that you need to make a Christmas card!  It's never to early to start your Christmas cards! :)
I promise I have used the sketch on my card....I turned the sketch and then went crazy creating with my WOC flowers! LOL!  I have used Winter Wonder who is a part of The Adventures of Loli & her Friends stamp set by Sylvia Zet for SCACD.  Isn't this image absolutely adorable for your Christmas cards?  I can't wait to make another card using this image with blues!  Papers are from Authentique Wonder Collection....I love the traditional-ness of this paper pad!
Little Miss Winter Wonder and her friend teddy were colored with Copics and shaded/highlighted with my pastel pencils.  I've used white flock for this cutie pie's hat trim, coat and boot trim, as well as on teddy's hat trim.  Diamond Glaze was used on the candle, teddy's eyes, and little wonder's eyes.  The snow falling from the sky as well as the ground snow was accented with my Viva Decor Hologram Glitter Liner.  I LOVE using these Glitter liners when you want dimension because it dries 3D instead of flat.  Image was then outlined with my Silver Stickles.
Of course you all know by now that I can't make a card without using Wild Orchid Crafts flowers! lol!  Flower arrangement consists of 30mm Wild Rose which has been accented with 100 grit Red German Glass Glitter, 25mm Poinsettias which have been accented with 100 grit Kelly Green German Glass Glitter, 15mm Roses (airbrushed) layered on top of Silver Padded Snowflakes, Silver Glitter Holly Berries, 8mm Semi-Opened Rosebuds, 5mm Closed Rosebuds, and Red and White Gypsophila.  I used Divine Twine and my Bow Easy to make the triple bow.  The MS punch edge is accented with 3mm self adhesive rhinestones and then layered on top of some gorgeous natural lace.
Upper flower arrangement consists of a 25mm Poinsettia again accented with 100 grit Red German Glass GlitterSilver Glitter Holly Berries5mm Closed Rosebud, 10mm Rose, and a Silver Snowflake Charm....WOC carries loads of these beautiful charms.  Make sure you check them out!

Now head over to the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog to see the beautiful Christmas cards that the rest of DT has made!    

Copic Colors Used: Skin: E000, E00, E11, R02, Hair: E33, E53, E57, E59, Dress: G97, YG93, YG99, Coat/Hats/Mitten/Boots: R14, R46, R59, Teddy Bear: E21, E34, E35, ,E37, Candle: R20, R22, R24, YR04, Y02, Holly Leaves & Berries: G20, G24, G29, G94, BG96, R24, R46, R89, Snow/Ground: B000, B00, B23, B60, B63, N3, N5.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, fabulous card Kim.
luv
Debby

Crystal said...

OMGGGG Kim I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Totally FABULOUS for the holidays and your coloring is SOOO PERFECT sweetie! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Mary Lou said...

Kimberly Ann this is SSTTUUNNNNIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOSH~~~I do love this collection!!!!!!!
You sure have a way blending with those pastel pencils dear :D
Love you lots
Mom

Lorraine said...

Kim, this is gorgeous! Love your coloring of these two sweeties and the rich Christmas colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...