Monday, October 10, 2011

WOC #34 - Christmas Fun

YAY it's another WOC Challenge Day!  We have a super fun challenge for you this week....we want to see your Christmas Creations!  This week's challenge is Christmas Fun....create anything with a Christmas Theme!

Just a friendly reminder....in order to qualify for the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge you need to follow the following rules:
1. You must use at least ONE Wild Orchid Craft product on your creation,
2. You may only enter TWO other challenges besides the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge (which means your WOCC entry may only be linked to a total of 3 challenges.), and
3. You must follow the challenge theme.
We thank each of you for entering our challenges, we look forward to seeing each and every creation.  We want you all to be included in the chance to win all the goodies! :)

For my card I have used the NEW Where on the Tree Peeker from the Holiday Peekers Collection by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.  I love her blank ornament....it leaves so much to the imagination.  I've decided to use a mini stamp and put the sentiment in the ornament...I have lots of other ideas circulating for this cutie too...so be on the look out for more fun with her!  Papers are from the Bo Bunny Blitzen Collection.
This Peeker was colored with Copics and my pastel pencils, she was cut out and popped up onto a paper doilie.  The top of the ornament and tag have been glitzed with 100 grit Silver German Glass Glitter....LOVE the sparkle to this glitter....like I've said before it's absolutely my FAVORITE glitter! If you haven't gotten any from Wild Orchid Crafts you really NEED to get some!
Wild Orchid Crafts flower arrangement consists of a large poinsettia (edged with 100 grit Silver German Glass Glitter) topped with a 30mm Wild Rose, small poinsettias topped with Sweetheart Blossoms (edged with 100 grit Red German Glass Glitter), 25mm Silver Padded Snowflakes, Gypsophilas, 8mm Semi-opened Rosebuds, White Stamens, and Red Holly Berries.  Arrangement was then finished off with two Pearl Swirls and some May Arts Ribbon.
Bow was made using my Bow Easy and then I added a 8mm Semi-opened Rosebud, and mini ringing bell.  These bells are so adorable, I {heart} them to pieces!  I think my hubby thinks I am weird as I was going around the house "ringing" my card! LOL!
Bottom right corner was accented with some gorgeous large Moonstone Brads.  These are so beautiful in real life and add an amazing colorful shine to the card!  Make sure you check out the different sizes in these beautiful Moonstones that Wild Orchid carries!
Hopefully from this picture you can see how dazzling the German Glass Glitter really is!  It's so hard to photograph....but really this stuff is AMAZING!
I hope you have enjoyed my creation!  Make sure you head over to the WOC Challenge Blog to see the other girls stunning Christmas creations!  I can't wait to see what you make for this Christmas challenge!

Copic Colors Used: Skin: E000, E00, E11, R02, Shirt & Hair band: G40, G82, YG45, B000, Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, Hair: E31, E33, E35, YR20, Ornament: R08, R14, R17.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

7 comments:

Nicolchen said...

Hi Kim

Your card looks just gorgeous...the details and colours are wonderful :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

fabulous card kim.i love your fab papers and design and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Ane said...

love your card. you asked me if i could link to woc blog, in my blog. and i`ve done that :) under the last picture.
Ane:)

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty Kim!! I always love looking at all of the flowers on your cards! i am going to try and enter the challenge!! Hugz!

Elise said...

Hi Kim! Ooooh my gosh, this is so GORGEOUS! Love the bright red colors that pop off this card! What a FABULOUS design, and I have to say .. you cut out that image so PERFECTLY! I have such a hard time with cutting out images a lot of times .. that it leaves me staring at this like, "Wow wow wow!" :) Love everything about this!

Hugs,
Elise

shipanyauto said...

Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! by Revathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...