Monday, April 2, 2012

WOC #47 - Wings

Happy Monday Friends....oh how excited I am that April is here!  It's been a grueling 14 weeks at work so far; I think my body is starting to get wore out of the 60+ hours a week of work; but the light at the end of the tunnel is shining brightly now!  It's all downhill!  And I am SUPER excited that my sister is coming home tomorrow!  She's been in Europe the past two weeks with her boyfriend who is a solider in the US Army stationed in Germany.  They have been touring Italy, France, and Germany....I can't wait to see all of her pictures; however we are praying that her boyfriend gets to come back home to the states soon!  He's trying to get a job at an Army base in the states so if you could keep him in your payers that would be great....we miss him already!

Now onto some crafty fun....another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge day!  This week our challenge for you is WINGS!  We want to see anything with wings on your card....butterflies, birds, angels, fairies, etc.!  **Make sure you check out the rules on top the WOCC Blog when you create your post...we want to make sure you ALL QUALIFY for the amazing prize up for grabs!**
If you were on my blog on Friday you saw this beauty all colored up!  Well I found some time this weekend to create a card using her!  For those of you who weren't here on friday I would love to introduce to you the Susana Love Stamps - Sea Cliff Eyes from the Eyes of Dreams Collection!  Papers are from the Kaisercraft Chapter One Collection.   The shaped card was made using Go Kreate Dies.
Miss Sea Cliff Eyes is colored with Copics and pastel pencils- to see the colors used, please click -->HERE<-- (they are listed in that post).  Seal Cliff Eyes' bracelet, seashells, and wings all got a coat of Star Dust Stickles, and her eyes were coated with Diamond Glaze to give that realness to the already GORGEOUSNESS of them!  The butterflies were made with MS punches and accented with self adhesive rhinestones.
Oh how I love taking my Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and making arrangements out of them...probably because I can't do anything with real alive flowers....I'm real flower arrangement challenged...just like I'm challenged when it comes to styling my hair LOL!  The large arrangement is made using a 35mm Trellis Rose, 25mm Wild Roses, Lilly, Aster Daisy, BRAND NEW two-toned 10mm Roses (the outsides are white with a colored center; and WOC has LOTS of colors of these....I absolutely adore them), and a moonstone jewel brad!
Flower arrangement two is made using a 20mm RoseLillyAster DaisyBRAND NEW two-toned 10mm Roses, and another moonstone jewel brad!
And finally one more angle view so you can see the dimension.  I hope you have enjoyed my winged creation!  I can't wait to see what you all make!!  Head over to the WOC Challenge Blog to see what the other fabulous designers have created....they are all amazing!!!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

Chris x said...

Beautiful card and so well designed.
Perfect. Hugs
Chris x

Alyce said...

Kim she is stunning! Love the shaped card and those funky colours :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Frederique said...

Love those flowers - off to see them on WOC ... x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...