Monday, June 11, 2012

WOC #52 - Anything Goes

Hello Friends - Are you ready for another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge?!  Today we have a super easy challenge for you all to play along with....this week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES!  How easy is that?  We hope that you all play along....remember to double check the WOC Challenge Rules so that your entry qualifies for the fabulous prize!
For our challenge today I've made a Graduation Hat shaped card!  This card was for my cousin for her high school graduation...I got inspiration from my Mom who made a card like this for me for my college graduation last year.  Sentiment is from SU which was stamped with Versamark and then heat embossed using Silver Embossing Powder.  The "i" was dotted with a self adhesive rhinestone. Black layer was edged with Silver Stickles.
WOC Flower arrangement consists of a 35mm Curly Wild Rose, Wild Rosebuds, 20mm Roses, 15mm Roses, 8mm Semi-opnened Roses, Aster Daisy, 15mm Rose Leaves, Silver Glitter Holly Berries, Small Sequin Butterfly, and finished off with rhinestone swirls.  All flowers got a coat of Star Dust Stickles.
A view of the inside of my card where I added another stamped image.
And an angled view.   I hope you have enjoyed my shaped card!  I can't wait to see what you enter into our challenge!  Make sure you head to the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog to see what the other fabulous DT girls have made!

How many of you would purchase a PDF template of this card?  If there is interest I will place the PDF for purchase in My ETSY Store!  I'm also looking at creating a cut file for this too!!


BLOG CANDY ALERT:  Click -->HERE<-- to go to my blog candy post!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mary Lou said...

Sweet Kim~~Thanks for the recognition:)
Love--Mom

June Nelson said...

Brilliant me darlin its amazing!!!!! xx

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

What a beautiful card!

Yolanda

Alyce said...

Kim this is just so lovely! Beautiful flourishes and those flowers are stunning :)

Becky said...

What a stunningly creative card. Love the flowers and bling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...