Monday, June 25, 2012

WOC #53 - Punch it Out

Happy Monday Friends!  Wow another two weeks have already flown past since the last Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge! Where does the time go?!  Unfortunately last week started out not being a great week as it started with a minor car collision - thank goodness no one was hurt but the cars got dinged up.  I need a new headlight and have some paint missing from my front bumper.  The rest of the week got a bit more exciting....Operation New House is now in progress.  Hubby and I are the proud owners of a big hole....huge piles of dirt and a driveway! LOL!  Today they are starting with the basement concrete....yay!!!  I am looking forward to the house getting done - they are predicting the end of September! :)

Now onto some crafty fun.....the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week is Punch It Out - we want to see you use lots of punches and dies on your creations!!!  Make sure to read the rules on the top of the WOCC Blog so that your entry qualifies for the fabulous prize!
I've used my Go Kreate Dies for this shaped card along with one of my new EK Success border punches.  The border punch was also used for the flourishes coming out of my flower arrangement.  This card is the birthday card that I made for my sister who had a birthday yesterday!  When I saw this stamp I knew it was so her....she is very vintage and in March went to Paris so I knew this would make a perfect card for her!  Papers are from the Simple Stories Documented Collection (which is 10% off now at SCACD).  I used Flat Back Ivory Pearl Trim to dress up my papers.
This stamp is from the Graphic 45 Olde Curio Vintage Bottle Collection.  I love how you can mix and match the labels with the different bottles in this stamp set!  Image was colored with Copics.  Star Dust Stickles was used on the bow of the bottle.

Copic Colors Used: V09, V15, V17, BG15, BG34, BG49, G20, G43, G46, E25, E51, E53, E55, E57.
WOC Flower Arrangement #1 was made using a 35mm Trellis Rose, 25mm Wild Rose, 15mm Rose, Gypsophila, and a small sequin butterfly.  The flourishes were used with the same border die used on the card - I just cut the border die apart to get the flourish that I wanted and then coated them with Diamond Stickles.
Flower Arrangement #2 was made using: 25mm Wild Rose15mm RoseGypsophila, and a small sequin butterfly.  Sentiment is from the SU Vintage Labels Set.
One more view so you can see the shine and sparkle!  I took Diamond Glaze and coated my bottle to give it the major shine factor!  I hope you've enjoyed my dies & punches card!  Make sure you head to the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog to see what the other fabulous DT members have made!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

9 comments:

melissa said...

love this way cute TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Riet said...

So wonderful Kim,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!!

Alyce said...

Kim this is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous card. I so love the layers and all of the details. The glossy accents on that bottle is a really nice touch too :)

June Nelson said...

Wow Kim this is amazing darlin and I love that little bottle, so elegant huggie June xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous beautiful card Kim
luv
Debby

Patricia St Martin said...

Kim, Totally awesome!!! Wonderful shaped card, the dp is fantastic as your flowers are so stunning. The vintage bottle is just awesome and you did a wonderful job. Beautiful card I'm sure your sister will love it.
Hugs, Patricia

Lorraine said...

Yowza, Kim, this is gorgeous!!! I love what you did with the vintage bottle stamps and your card design! Stunning!

Kjersti said...

Love this card Kim! A beautiful shape, lovely image and so delicious colours:)
Thanks for the link to SCACD, just recieved a package with lovely Gorjuss stamps from Susana!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...