Monday, September 3, 2012

WOC #58 - Layer It Up

Hi Friends~ I hope you are all doing great!  Thank you to everyone for the congratulations on my pregnancy!  Things are slowly getting better although I am still sick just not as frequent.  I can't wait for the day I'm not sick anymore :)

Today is another WOC Challenge Day and our challenge for you this time is LAYER IT UP!  You need to use at least 3 layers on your project.  
Since babies are on my mind I have made a baby card for this challenge.  Card features lots of layers of DCWV papers.
Special Delivery Kraftin Kimmie stamp was colored with Copics and pastels.  The ribbon was accented with a gorgeous silver square ribbon slide that can be found at WOC.
WOC flower arrangement consists of a Classic Sweet Rose, 25mm Roses, Sweetheart Blossoms, Gypsophilas, 10mm Rose, 8mm Semi-Opened Rose, 4mm Rosebuds which were all coated with Star Dust Stickles.
I hope you have enjoyed my creation!  Make sure you head to the WOC Challenge Blog to see the rest of the beautiful creations!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

Colleen Holmes said...

Kim, this is totally gorgeous! Love the sweet image and beautiful flowers and bow. I was trying to figure out how to do arrangements of flowers on my cards when I thought "Go see Kim's hers are always beautifully placed!" Hugz, Colleen

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO KIM, SIMPARICISSIMO IL TIMBRO CHE HAI USATO BELLO IL CONTRASTO DEI COLORI

CIAO DA ALE

coops said...

so gorgeous kim,super sweet image and i love your flowers and colours :D
fingers crossed your sickness goes soon hun.

xx coops xx

Alyce said...

So cute kim! Love that sparkly ribbon and the whole design is just lovely :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...