Monday, September 17, 2012

WOC #59 - Fall Colors

Hi Everyone~ I hope you all had a great weekend!  Hubby and I are busy with building our new home so that is consuming a lot of our time!  I will be so excited when the house is finished!

Today is another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Day and this challenge we have for you is to use FALL COLORS!
For my card I have used Peace Hat by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.  I absolutely adore this cutie and she's so much fun to color!  Sorry for the muted pictures - I had to use my desk lamp as it starts getting darker earlier now...boo!  I would rather have it lighter outside longer! lol!  Papers are from Echo Park Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe Collection and Simple Stories Documented Collection.  The orange stripe paper was cut using my TH Die and then I took my Luminarte Harvest Sol Silk and painted the edges and brushed on my Luminarte Solar Gold Mica powder....love the metallic edge I got!  The gorgeous lace, twine, and gingham ribbon are all from the fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts!
Peace Hat was colored with Copics and pastels.  Her hat bow, sash, and pants cuffs all got a coat of Diamond Stickles.  I edged the image by sponging TH Distressed Inks in Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy, and Mustard Seed.
WOC flower arrangement was made using a Chrysanthemum, Carnations, 15mm Rose, 10mm Rose, 8mm Semi-opened Roses, 4mm Rosebuds, Gypsophila, and Flat Back Scallop Pearls.
And one more angled view for you!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

7 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Awhh Kim this is STUNNING!! The colors are make her looks just magical!! The sponging is sooo complimenting to Peace Hat :) Have a great day!!
Hugz and love

Alyce said...

So cute Kim!!! I love her! What a gorgeous card...so many beautiful details :)

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kim.stunning colours and details and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, love it.
luv
Debby

Kjersti said...

A wonderful card Kim! Love the colours and the image looks great with the gold on her hat!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

June Nelson said...

Wow this is so beautiful and your colouring is fabulous, love it big huggies june xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...