Monday, October 1, 2012

WOC #60 - Anything Goes

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I had the honor of standing up in one of my VERY good friend's wedding on Saturday!  Congratulations again Chris & Ashley!  It was a gorgeous day for a wonderful couple!  I am so happy for the two of them and wish them all the best in their many years of marriage!

Today at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge we have an EASY challenge for you all........ANYTHING GOES!  Remember to qualify for the prize: 1. Use a WOC Product; 2. Only enter your creation in two other challenges along with the WOC Challenge; 3. Creation must be a new creation; 4. No back-linking.  
This is the wedding card that I made for Chris and Ashley!  The colors of the wedding were chocolate and purple and the theme was a fall theme....which I incorporated into my card.  Papers are from MME
Sentiment is from Verve's Love Story Collection with a boarder of Star Dust Stickles.  Background die is a Heartfelt Creation that has been accented with 3mm Self Adhesive Pearls.
WOC Flower Arrangement consists of a 40mm Trellis Rose, 30mm Wild Roses, 15mm Roses, 10mm Rose, 8mm Semi-opened Roses, 4mm Rosebuds, Gypsophila, and Flat Back Heart Pearls. I then took some Twine and wrapped it into my flower arrangement.  Flowers have been glitzed with Diamond Stickles - which I love the gold accent it gives when it dries!
I took the wedding invitation and shrunk it down to fit into the inside of my card - accented with some Magnolia Doo-Hickey Dies.

I hope you have enjoyed my wedding card!  Now head over to the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge  Blog so that can see what the other DT members have made!

 ♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning kim.beautiful elegant design and your colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Chris x said...

This is gorgeous, love those colours.
Hugs
Chris x

Kjersti said...

Your card is gorgeous Kim! Great colours and papers, and that frame is really beautiful!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous kim big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...