Monday, October 15, 2012

WOC #61 - Silver or Gold

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  This past Wednesday my hubby and I had our 20 week ultrasound of Baby Gruetzmacher and we got to find out the sex of our baby.  We are so happy to say we are having a baby boy!  This weekend we got to spend a lot of time with family and friends and share our good news!  It was a fabulous weekend here!

Today is another fun Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Day and our challenge for you this week is to use Silver and/or Gold on your projects!
I wanted to create white on white card with silver as my accent and I have to say I love how my winter card turned out!  I figured I better get a jump start on the Holiday cards because once our house is done it will be full force getting set up for Baby on the way! :)  I used my score-pal to create a diagonal diamond background which I then topped with a Paper Doilie.  Behind the paper Doilie I used my Frostyville Border Memory Box Die to create a circle of snowflakes.
Sentiment and snowflake images are from the Verve Glad Tiding set.  The sentiment was embossed with TH silver embossing powder and the snowflakes were embossed with TH Holographic embossing powder.  This was popped up on top of a scalloped circle that was accented with Self Adhesive Rhinestones.
The gorgeous WOC flower arrangement was made using a 25mm Wild Rose, Crochet Flowers, Sweetheart Blossoms, Baby's Breath, 8mm semi-opened roses, Silver Holly Berries, Scalloped Pearls, and Silver Snowflakes.
And one more view!  I hope you enjoyed my first holiday card of the season!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning kim.gorgeous elegant design.huge congrats on your happy news.i have a boy too and he is so loving.:D

xx coops xx

Mary Lou said...

Hey Hun~~WOW this is GORGEOUS!!!!! Love all the shine and sparkle!!! We had a wonderful weekend with all of you!!
Love--Mom and soon to be gramma(LOL)

Alyce said...

wow kim absolutely gorgeous details i simply love this :)

Kjersti said...

A beautiful and stunning card Kim, love the flower arrangement and colours! Congratulations with great news - how exciting!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...