Monday, October 29, 2012

WOC #62 - Bling It Up

Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!  We had a semi-relaxing weekend for once...I just love those weekends where there are not a lot of plans and you can just go with the flow!!

Today is Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Day!  I absolutely LOVE the challenge this week....it's BLING IT UP!  
This girl is all about sparkle and bling so I had fun with this one!
I've created two little treat baskets for this week's challenge.  I've used a Heartfelt Creations Die to create my basket/boxes!
 From the side you can see where you can put your treats!  I think I will fill these with some chocolates!
For the first basket I went for a wintery theme!  I used dark blue cardstock layered on top of a shimmery silver cardstock (notice the bling from that shimmery silver cs!!)  WOC Flower Arrangement was made using: Small Pointsettia, 15mm Rose, 8mm Semi-opened Roses, White Stamens, Silver Baby's Breath, Blue Crystal Chandelier Stem, and Silver Padded Snowflakes.  The handle of the basket was accented with 3mm Self Adhesive Clear Rhinestones.
Basket #2 is all about blue!  I think the Baby Boy I'm having is making this Mommy like blue! LOL!  WOC Flower Arrangement consists of: Wild Rose Bud, Blue Blooms with Stamens, 10mm Roses, Sweetheart Blossom, Gypsophila, 4mm RosebudsBlue Crystal Chandelier Stem, and a Silver Metallic Bow.  4mm Self Adhesive Blue Rhinestones accent and bling up various part of the basket.

I hope you have enjoyed my treat boxes!  Now head over to the WOC Challenge Blog to see what the other fabulous DT members have created!  Then get your bling on!!!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

Chris x said...

These are beautiful Kim!
Love them.
Hugs
Chris x

Gertrude said...

WOW, beautiful liebe Kim
lg Gertrude

coops said...

both so beautiful kim.stunning pretty design and details ;D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

ohhh wowww Kim,this is so wonderful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nikki said...

These are just fantastic :)
hugs Nikki C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...