Monday, November 12, 2012

WOC #63 - A Traditional Christmas

Happy Monday!  Did you all have a good weekend?  Mine was great!  I got to spend most of the day on Saturday with my Mom and my amazing friend Ashley - we made my baby shower invitations.  Oh my word did they turn out good...I will share them with you once they are all mailed out.  :)  Then Saturday night my hubby and I went to dinner with some great friends.  Sunday was pick stones out of the yard at the new house day.  I mainly got to drive the tractor around the yard while hubby picked up most of the rocks - this way it will make it easier next spring when we go to plant the lawn.

Today is Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Day and our challenge for you is A Traditional Christmas!  
I decided to decorate a small frame that I found on one of my shopping excursions after seeing Claudia make these before.  I love how this turned out.
My mini Tilda was colored with Copics and pastels.  Then I added star dust stickles to the bow and fluff on the stocking.  The edges of the image is a snowflake from the Verve Glad Tidings Collection that was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with TH Gold Embossing Powder.
My WOC flower arrangement consists of 20mm Roses, Gypsophilas, 8mm semi-opened roses, an Off-White Plastic Holly Berry, and a 30mm White Leaf.  All flowers were coated with Diamond Stickles.
My WOC flower arrangement consists of a satin bow, 15mm Rose8mm semi-opened rose, and Ivory Flat Back Pearl Trim.
And one more view!  I hope you've enjoyed my holiday creation.  Now head to the WOC Challenge Blog to enter this challenge.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

Gertrude said...

Kim, da hast du ja ganz was tolles gemacht gefällt mir sehr gut
lg Gertrude

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Kjersti said...

A beautiful creation Kim, love the sweet frame and the image looks great in there!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Paula Gale said...

Hello there

I've never been to your blog before, but got here by following links from links from other blogs etc - amazing where it can take you huh?!

I didn't want to pass through without saying hello - because it is something that upsets me a little (for want of a better word) - you know, people come to visit but they don't leave you a message, even if it's just to say Hi!

Each and everyone of your projects are stunning - you clesrly take a lot of time and love with them - I've enjoyed taking a browse... Love all the flower arrangements on your cards too!

Good luck on the safe arrival of your son in 2013 - hope all goes well - and that you still find some 'me' time to be able to enjoy your crafting.

all the best

Paula Gale x x x

Craftychris said...

A very gorgeous card, I love the stickles on the roses - its so effective. Thank you for coming back to me about the Christmas paper on your fab 'Noel' card and for leaving me your nice comment. I will keep an eye out for your post xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...