Thursday, September 3, 2009

A New Cute Tilda

YAY...I finally got some time to play with a Tilda....and one of my NEW Tildas! This cutie is Dinner Tilda from the A Little Yummy for your Tummy collection! You can preorder this cutie over at 7 Kids College Fund! There are a bunch of yummies for your tummy to preorder!

For this card I used the sketch over at Friday Sketchers and also used the challenge from Just Magnolia of using ribbons and bows! Tilda of course is stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with my Copics!

I used some new products to me. I used Shimmerz Spritz in Cotton Candy that I sprayed on the bow that Tilda is sitting on and the flowers for some extra shimmer! I also used Smooch for the first time. I used Moonlight Smooch for Tilda's pearl necklace and bracelet, and then I added a pearl earring to match. Then I used the Snickerdoodle Smooch for the accents on Tilda's adorable pants to add some bling to her outfit. 7 Kids College Fund has a huge variety of Smooch colors for you to choose from!

A close up of Miss. Tilda:

The finished inside of the card. The flourish on the bottom right corner is a rub-on.
A here is another angle so you can see the Smooch up close! I love the great pearlized effect that you get when using the Smooch! A definite must have in my book!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Dinner Tilda and accessory Bow by Magnolia
Inks:
Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Moonlight Smooch, Snickerdoodle Smooch
Papers: Basic Grey Sultry Collection, Neenah Smooth Classic Crest,
Tools: Scor-Pal (to fold my cards), Tonic Cutter, MS loop border punch
Embellishments:
flowers from my stash, rhinestones, May Arts Ribbon, Cotton Candy Shimmerz Spritz, Basic Grey Sultry Rub-On.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Photobucket

17 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card!

sandra said...

Great colored image!
Your card is absolutely stunning!
Love everything about this one!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Kristine said...

WOW...this is absolutely GORGEOUS Kim!! Love this cute Tilda...look at the jewelry on her and her super cute hairstyle! =0) LOVE everything you did from the Shimmerz spray to the DP to those awesome primas and ribbon. This is so fantastic! Great job on the inside as well. =0)

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh my gosh hun this is super stunning! I love Dinner Tilda sat on that ribbon...it is such a great accessory stamp...love everything about your card...stunning! Your colouring is simply magnificent asalways! Hope you are doing well and that you have enjoyed your summer! I see the Copic Designer badge on your blog...congrats...did you have fun at your class?!
big hugs,t

Benedicte said...

WOW Kim!! This is soo cute!! I love it hun!! Your colouring is so gorgeous, and the colours you have used are so stunning:O)

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs Benedicte.

Lorie said...

Oh, my word Kim...this is adorable! I love her sitting on the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Amazing card Kim, so beautiful!
Wonderful accents and colouring.
Hugs
Carole x

Anonymous said...

Amazing card Kim, so beautiful!
Wonderful accents and colouring.
Hugs
Carole x

Denise said...

This card is so beautiful! Love her brown overalls..

Donalda said...

Girl you are just so busy here with all your gorgeous art. I dont' get much blogging done and sure miss so much. But you have just gorgeous work here dear. Hugs

Vicki G said...

An extremely Beautiful Tilda!!! WOW~~~~ Just gorgeous

Vicki

Michelle Pearson said...

pretty card Kim....awesome coloring! :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a wonderful card dear Kim!
welcome to 7kids hunny :-)
hugs
claudia

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Kim!! Love the frame she's sitting in, & your papers are just beautiful!

Cardmaking Galore said...

this is stunning - I love all the details on the card

Justine said...

This is so perfectly stunning. I love everything about it. Beautiful

Bev said...

Oh my!! I LOVE this card sweetie, totally stunning. The layout is fabulous, gorgeous papers and perfect details xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...