Friday, January 22, 2010

Crazy for You!

Welcome to
Stamps and Smiles
Valentine Release - Day 3

Can you believe all the wonderful digis you have been seeing....WAIT...there are still more to come and more amazing projects for you to see!!!  Don't forgot we have our Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop on Saturday, January 23rd from 8 pm - 9 pm CST! Grab the banner on my side bar and place it on your blog, because one lucky winner will win a FREE stamp set of their choice from the Fall/Winter release or the FULL Valentine Digi Release. Don't forget to sign your name with Mr. Linky -->HERE<-- so we can easily find you. Want to win today's NEW digi set? Carl just left the flower shop but they are out until tomorrow. Collect the flowers on the DT blogs and then email us your answer.  Carl found 5 flowers on my stop along the way:




 AND here is the third digi set being sampled!  It's called Be My Valentine - Carl. It has 3 images and 6 sentiments.


 As soon as I saw Carl I knew I wanted to make an action card.....better known as a shaker card, but I wanted a shaped card too!  Soooooo....I got out my heart nesties and went to town!

I used Carl for this set.  It was a challenge to shrink him down small enough to fit into my SU treat cup.

 
Here you can see the treat cup better, although my MS heart confetti decided that it was going to cling to the cup.  Darn it!  I still think it's a cute card though.  

This view is a little bit better so you can see Carl the Cutie!  Of course he was colored with my Copics.

 
For the inside I used the same MS heart punch that was on my card yesterday.  I used another of my conversation sweethearts from the Be My Valentine - Cuppy Digi Set, which was colored with my Copics.  Then I punched 2 small hearts with my Marvy punch.  A simple but cute inside...IMO.

Don't forget to see what the other girls have created!  Their links are in my sidebar!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Be My Valentine - Carl and Be My Valentine - Cuppy Digi Sets (by Stamps and Smiles and both will be available for sale on Saturday!)
Inks: Copics
Copic Colors Used: B93, B95, B97, R02, R11, R22, R24, R29, E00, E11, E21, E25, E27, YR00
Papers:  Bo Bunny Love Bandit, SU cardstock
Tools: Heart and Scalloped Heart nesties, Scallop Circle nesties, Xacto Knife, MS heart punch, Marvy heart punch
EmbellishmentsRose, MS heart confetti, Floss (from my great friend Jennifer), Ribbon (from Michaels)

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

18 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWW So cute Kim, girl you are soooo creative, I LOVE your shaker heart tooooo sweet!

craftieodmae said...

How awesome!!! Fantastic I guess would be more like it!!

Lori said...

So adorable. I love the digi stamps.

Karen Wilson said...

LOVE this!! WOW! How creative!

Mary Lou said...

OM Goodness~~so darn cute! You are an artist! Sure you want to continue school??? Hee Hee
Love
Mom

Rachel said...

Oh how precious!!
hugs,
Rachel

Rose said...

Your shaker card is awesome Kim! So clever!

Jennifer Stricker said...

Kim! you put Carl in a shaker with hearts so dang cute. And another person with those awesome heart Nesties.

Shawne said...

ADORABLE, beautiful colors, I gotta try this shaker design!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! I have the Madonna song stuck in my head now...I'm Crazy for You! :)

Loz said...

I love this card!! He looks so cute so small and tiny surrounded by hearts! Great card x

My name is Wynneth said...

Amazing projects :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling card Kim, LOVE the fun shaker design and the fabulous colors on your heart!! I have to case this and soon!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Linda said...

Cute and very beautiful shaker card!!!

Mrs B said...

Oh, you did a great job shrinking Carl down...and coloring him! I think it is hard to color something so small! I love the shaker idea!
CindyB

Rose said...

this is too cute!! fantastic card and i luv the inside too :) ok as far as shrinking carl...... did you use HOT water? LOL ;) it is so fun to come and see what you make each day, looking forward to seeing what you have for tomorrow :)

Christi Flores said...

Too stinkin cute!!!!

kanishk said...

LOVE your shaker heart tooooo sweet!

Work from home India

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...