Saturday, March 27, 2010

Vegas Trip

 Hello Everyone~

Since I had a little bit of time I thought I would upload some of my pics from my Vegas trip a couple weeks ago and share them with you!  Hubby and I had a blast...it was so much fun getting away just the two of us! 
Here we are eating at Margaritaville....over looking Caesar's Palace!

 We stayed at the Monte Carlo...I thought it was a nice hotel, we got a room on the 28th floor so it was a nice view of the strip.
Our pool area at our hotel.  We had a pool, hot tub, and a lazy river!  The lazy river was heated so we spent a day lounging poolside which was nice.
For St. Patrick's Day we went out to dinner at the Stratosphere....this is a hotel with a revolving restaurant on top; I believe it's the tallest building in Vegas.  The Top of the World Restaurant is on the 106th floor!  YIKES...was a tad scary for this girl who is afraid of heights!  After about 15 mins I think I settled down a bit so that I could enjoy our meal!  This picture is overlooking "Old Vegas" otherwise known as Fremont Street!  I loved our trip that night to Fremont St!
This is a view of the main strip from our restaurant again.  I so love all of the lights!!!!
Here are me and my lucky lepruchans that I had to get my picture with....what a FUN way to celebrate St. Patty's Day, don't you think?!



I will have a new card to share with you tomorrow! :)
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lori said...

Love the photo of you and the Lepruchans. Very cute.

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh what fun pics...glad you had a great time, hun!
Hugs,t

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful pix! You and your hubby look so sweet together. Looks like you both had a fab time. TFS!

xoxo,
Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...