Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun in Store Tomorrow & Blog Candy Notice!

Hi Friends~

No projects to share today....instead I am at school taking a Tax Exam on Partnerships!  Wish me luck!!!  However, while I am trying to keep partnership formations, liquidations, and distributions straight in my head (LOL) I wanted to let you know that today is the LAST DAY to sign up for Susana's AMAZING Elisabeth Bell Candy, which you can find -->here<--.   AND...if you don't win her candy tonight....TOMORROW the Sampler Edition #4 will be available for sale!  WOOP WOOP....you are sooooo going to NEED to get this collection...it's amazing!!!!

Don't forget tomorrow is also the Walking on Sunshine by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Blog Hop!  I can't wait to share my project with you all! :)

Until tomorrow.....
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...