Saturday, February 26, 2011

First Signs of Spring

Happy Saturday to you all!  I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!  Mine is bound to get A LOT better today....even with the mounds of homework that I have to do...hee hee!  My path to becoming a CPA is closely becoming a reality and I love it!  Today I have a fun and easy project to share with you!  This is a pocket calendar that I picked up and altered! 
Don't you just love this cutie from the Reflections #2 Set by Carmen Medlin for SCACD?  I absolutely LOVE this beauty...her name is 1st Signs of Spring!  She was the PERFECT image for altering my pocket calendar....add a few nesties, a dolie and some bling and there you have it....a customized one of a kind beautiful pocket calendar!  This was part of the birthday present I gave to my friend.  She absolutely LOVES pink (just like me) and she loves zebra print.....and my favorite part was that she absolutely loved her gift! :)
1st Signs of Spring was colored with Copics!  
Flower was made with my Magnolia Doo-hickey die and then a Prima bling was added to the center.  Check out all of the amazing Prima Blings that Susana has in the SCACD store -->here<--!  Her selection is wonderful!

I hope you liked my fun project for today!  Make sure you stop back on Monday to see my latest project using one of the NEW EXCLUSIVE SCACD stamps!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Kim this is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I just love the gorgeous image--colored so PERFECTLY~~again and again:D
Wow that image just POPS against the black background~~SUPERB!!!
Love--Mom

Renkata said...

Hi Kim,
I am so happy for you that you are having such a great time.
The calendar is so chic and gorgeous. The colouring and colours are so beautiful and go so well with all design.
Love it dear!

Crystal said...

Total GORGEOUSNESS Kim!!!! Left you some love on the SCACD blog!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Nancy said...

So very pretty, and striking color combination.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...