Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quest for a Car...

OK...so I am sure the title of this post throws you for a loop....as I am usually posting about crafty adventures....but today I am posting a question regarding vehicles!

I'm looking at purchasing a new car and am wondering any feedback that you can give me.  Since my car is 9 years old and on its way to getting tired out....hubby and I are starting the process of car shopping.  We originally were looking at the VW Jettas because the diesel model offers 40+ mpg and seeing how I will be putting at least 100 miles on my car a day going to work the fuel mileage is playing a huge role in our purchase.  However, Hubby found that the Jettas have some issues so we are going to pass that model by.  My conditions are that I want a car that looks sporty....but yet will be big enough for kids in the future!  Right now we are looking at the:

2011 Chevy Malibu LTZ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited

If you own or no someone who owns one of these models any feedback you have is welcome (for example: is there enough space, quality, loudness, ride rough/wonderful, quirks, problems, why you love it)....good and/or bad information is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! 

Or if you have another suggestion of a vehicle....I am definetly open to hear your suggestions....as long it's not an SUV or Mini Van....again we are looking for high fuel mileage!  Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

2 comments:

SamMcG said...

Not sure if this is the type of thing you are looking for but I came across this site the other day called Autoebid. I was having a look through and they have a good selection of cars. If you want to have a look yourself the site is http://www.autoebid.com/buy-new-cars.asp hope that was of some help (:

Shelly said...

Good luck with your car hunt! Thanks for your lovely comment on my box, really appreciate it! Shelly x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...