Monday, October 5, 2009

EIO Monday!

Happy Monday to you! I hope you are doing good at the beginning of this week! I have 3 exams this week so I will be WAY better on Friday! lol! Today I have some fun items to show you from Embellish-Online!

I just love these Sarah Kay stamps! This is Elodie in her Garden! I decided she was going to water her pumpkin patch today instead of a garden to put her more into the season! The sketch I used was from Friday Sketchers.

Of course Elodie was colored with my Copics. The papers I used are from the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Collection! Aren't the colors amazing! I normally like bright colors but these soft pastels are so lovely...it's hard not to love them! lol! The flower in the lower right hand corner is a Prima which accents the dp so nice.

And here is a close up of Miss. Elodie:

Bara is offering some AMAZING deals this month! Check these out:

Get Free Shipping on domestic orders of $50.00 or more! Enter code 4SP9HD in the coupon box at checkout!

She also started a New Frequent Buyer Club! For every $5.00 in purchases you'll receive 1 point. Collect 30 points and you'll receive a voucher for $15.00 off on your next purchase! How awesome is that?!

Great Sale on Basic Grey 12x12 Collections, Pink Paislee and Imaginisce! Prices from 20 to 35% off!

While supplies last! Get a free Hocus Pocous Chipboard Thicker Accents when you order any Hocus Pocus Letter Thicker!

Happy Shopping!
Click the link on my sidebar to go to the store to stare filling up your cart! :)

Recipe:
Stamps
: Elodie in Her Garden by Sarah Kay,

Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Papers: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Collection

Tools
: Spellbinders Labels 4 and Eyelet Pendant, pumpkin punch, Bow Easy
Embellishments
: Artistry Flower by Prima, Ribbon, and Raffia


Thanks for stopping by!
I'm off to study! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

danni reid. said...

brilliant! watering her pumpkins, so brilliant my friend! and of course your coloring is gorgeous!

good luck on your exams!!

hugs & so much love!
danni

Paper and Petals said...

oh my! This is gorgeous! Too many great accents to list! I love it all.

Michelle Pearson said...

love that she's watering pumpkins...how creative is that?! gorgeous as usual!! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...