Monday, October 19, 2009

Haunted Pumpkin Patch

Hi Everyone~

Are you ready for Halloween yet? I have lots of candy....but not sure if it will last until Halloween because somehow those darn pieces of candy keep finding their way into my tummy! lol! Today I have a NON-Stamping 3D card for you! I had so much fun making this one!

All papers used are from the Pink Paislee Twilight Collection! I love these papers as much as I love the Twilight Book Series! I am a HUGE Edward Lover now...Shhhh don't tell my hubby! Hee hee! I began reading the series maybe a month ago and am already on the 4th book! Just started it yesterday and I can't put it down!!! I also bought the DVD Saturday and can't wait to watch it...I had to read the book before I could watch the DVD! If you love these papers, then you NEED to get to EIO today because they are the weekly special:

Buy any 3 Pink Paislee paper get 1 FREE! Be sure to leave the free one's name in the comment section to receive it. Do not put it in your shopping cart.

Now here is a close up of my 3D pumpkins! I love how they turned out! I will have a tutorial coming soon showing you how to make these pumpkins and ghosts yourself (hopefully will have them posted later this week)!

And here is a close up of Mr. Ghosty!And don't forget about these offers that Barb has going on over at EIO:

Get FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders of $50 or more by entering code 4SP9HD in the coupon box during your checkout!

NEW FREQUENT BUYER CLUB! For every $5 in purchases you'll receive 1 point. Collect 30 points and you'll receive a voucher for $15 off your next purchase!


Also while supplies last....Get a FREE HOCUS POCOUS CHIPBOARD THICKER ACCENTS when you order any Hocus Pocus Letter Thicker!

You can get to the Embellish Store by clicking on the link in my sidebar! Make sure you tell Barb that I sent you! :)

Recipe:

Stamps: None....can you believe that!
Inks:
N/A
Papers: Pink Paislee Twilight Collection
Tools:
Scor-Pal (to fold my cards), Tonic Cutter, Spellbinders Scallop Octagon Nesties, MS Halloween Fence border punch, MS Witch punch
Embellishments:
Tulle from my stash
.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Your comments truly make my day!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
This is a great card and it looks as though there is a lot of work in in. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nancy said...

AWWWW You rock, Kim:O) This card is FABULOUS! Love those ghosts and pumpkins. That scene with the witch is awesome. I LOVE this card.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Michelle Pearson said...

LOVE your card Kim....those pumpkins rock! CUTE!!! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cool card. I love your pumpkins.

Bev said...

Wowzers Girl!! This is fabulous - the pumpkins are such a fantastic idea sweetie!! Hope you're keeping well xx

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE your card Kim, what a fun design and I just LOVE pumpkins and ghosts! I too LOVE Edward, let me know what you think of the movie. (I watched it 3 or 4 times in a row) :)

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Christine said...

What an adorable card Kim. I love the 3d pumpkins and how you used that die cut paper. What a unique idea. Your work is just gorgeous.
xoxo, Christine

Anonymous said...

Great card Kim ;0)
Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Janneke

Lena Katrine said...

WOW! How cool is this!!!
Georgeous creations you've made lately, my friend! Love the colours and all the fun and fantastic details!
I'm sorry I have'nt visited you lately, but I've had almost no time for blogging lately ;)
Hope to be back on track soon ;)

Take care, hun! Hugs, Lena

1CardCreator said...

Love all the detail on this one Kim, and the pumpkins look so sweet! ~Diane

Vicki G said...

Kim, this is fabulous! I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...