Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Precious Present Beauty

Happy Wednesday All!  How is your week going?  Have you gotten any crafty time in?  Today I have yet another cutie to share with you all!  Today I'm sharing Precious Present who is such a doll and a part of The Adventures of Poppy and Her Friends by the fabulous Sylvia Zet for SCACD!
I absolutely adore this cutie...wouldn't she be perfect for any type of party you are going too....bridal shower, baby shower, birthday....I love how these stamps have endless possibilities!  Papers are from the Echo Park Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe and Echo Park Victoria Garden Collections.
Of course coloring was with Copics and pastel pencils...is there anything else....lol!  I've tried my hand coloring Gold, and I think it turned out pretty darn tootin' good!  Don't you just love it when that happens?!  Precious Present's eyes were glazed with Diamond Glaze.  Star Dust Stickles was added to her beautiful wings!  She was cut out with a SB Labels 3 and then that was edged in Diamond Stickles.  The lace in the upper right hand corner is this beautiful lace from Wild Orchid Crafts.
And by now you should all know that I can't make anything without using Wild Orchid Crafts flowers...lol!  This arrangement consists of: 35mm Trellis Rose, 20mm Roses, Sweetheart Blossoms, Tulips, 15mm Roses, Hip Rosebuds, 8mm semi-opened Rosebuds, Gypsophilas5mm closed Rosebuds with some May Arts ribbon woven in.  The finishing touch on my flower arrangement is a beautiful pearl flourish, Wild Orchid has many stunning flourish swirls, -->here<--.
MS border punch was used and then accented with 3mm self adhesive pearls.  Sentiment is from PTI and accented with more of these gorgeous pearls!  I hope that you have enjoyed this cutie....she brings such a ray of sunshine to my day...and after the week I've had so far....I sure NEED some sunshine brought my way!

Copic Colors Used: Dress: Y00, Y11, Y15, YR23, YR24, N1, N3, N5, N7, Hair: E33, E49, E53, E57, E59, Skin: E000, E00, E11, R02, Wings: W3, V0000, V01, Y00, Y15, Flowers: V0000, V09, V15, V17, G07, YG00, YG05, Present: E41, E42, E50, G0000, G00, G02, G16, RV19, RV34, Sky: B0000, B000 B00, Blender

SHOPPING NEWS:  Make sure you check out the newest goodies at SCACD!  Susana has some FABULOUS embossing folders, the BRAND new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, and don't forget to check out all the amazing papers, especially the holiday paper pads!  Happy Shopping!

♥ Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your week ♥
Photobucket

8 comments:

Nicolchen said...

Hi Kim

WOW your card is just gorgeous...wonderful colors and details and your coloring is superb :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Mary Lou said...

OMGoodness Kim~~This is better than pretty darn tootin' good~~IT IS MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!! You and copics with pastel pencils are AMAZING!!!!!!!
Beautious card dear~~LOTS OF LOVE
Mom

Creations by Shirl said...

OMGosh Kim - Your blog is super amazing... I just hopped in and really like what I see here... Your blog page is so inviting bright and colorful. Love all the cards you made, they are colored with perfection and all so pretty.
Great layouts and awesome papers and embellies too... I will be your newest follower and if you would hop on over and follow me too.
Wow - keep on crafting my friend...

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning card Kim! Your colouring is amazing, the papers are gorgeous and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch!
Sarah xx :0)

coops said...

fabulous card kim.your colours and details are beautiful and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dena said...

Oh Kim! How stunning! Darling image and the pink and yellow looks sooooo pretty! Of course you flowers are wonderful too!

Hugs, Dena

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Kim.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...