Friday, September 9, 2011

Sylvia Zet for SCACD is HERE!!!!

Happy Friday Friends!  The day we've all been waiting for is FINALLY here!  Today you get to meet all of the Loli and Poppy stamps!  I hope you are enjoying the beautiful stamps that have been created by the newest artist at SCACD...Sylvia Zet has done an amazing job creating these exclusive cuties for SCACD!  If you've come from Danni's Blog then you are in the right spot, if not head over to Elaine's Blog to start the hop at the beginning...you don't want to miss any stops along the hop!

Today I have the honor of "re"-introducing you to Poppy, she was one of the two cutie pies who was previously sneak peeked by my fabulous DT sister Elaine over at the SCACD Blog.
I am totally in love with all of these new stamps!  I just can't wait to get home from work each day so I can color!!  The whimsical fun each of these images has is so adorable!  When I was creating this card I was feeling in a shabby chic kind of mood!  I've used crackle paint on the edges of the papers as well as the doilie and flowers for some added chic-ness!  Paper are from the gorgeous Authentique Uncommon Collection.  Corner resin pieces are from Melissa Francis.
Poppy has been colored with Copics and then I used my pastel pencils to shade.  Poppy's wings have been sparklized with Star Dust Stickles.  Her headband and shirt were treated with Illuminate Smooch.  Her eyes were given a coat of Diamond Glaze for the real-ness factor.  The entire image was then lined with my Viva Decor Hologram Glitter Liner.  The ladybug border was made with my MS punch and accented with some rhinestones....can you tell I am in love with bling?! LOL!  Poppy likes bling too....she told me so!!!!
 Here you can see the crackle paint on the flowers.  Dark pink flowers with pearl center are Delightful Day Prima flowers! I love these tulle like flowers....they are so fun and gorgeous all in one! The remaining flowers are from WOC.
 Here you can see the Doilie and paper that has been accented with my crackle paint.
And one more angle shot...hopefully you can see all the sparkle, shine, and bling on my Poppy image from here!

Now head to the SCACD store to get your very own Loli and Poppy stamp sets!  Loli has her own stamp set and Poppy has her own stamp set.  Each set comes with a FREE stamp!  If you purchase both sets that means you get TWO FREE stamps....how great is that!!!  For our European friends you can get your exclusive SCACD stamps at Quixotic Paperie!

Now head on over to the ultra talented Crystal's Blog, I know she has a beauty to share with you!  Enjoy the rest of the hop and Happy Shopping!

Copic Colors Used: Skin: E000, E00, E11, R02, Hair: E99, YR24, Y21, Shirt/Headband: R12, R14, R32, Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97, Wings: B00, B0000, RV02, Ladybug: R24, R46, N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, Flowers: R12, R14, R32, Y11, Y15, Y19, YG00, YG09, YG25, Mushroom: E41, E42, E43, E44, Grass: YG03, YG09, YG25, G19, N3, N5

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous! amazing little details!

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous! amazing little details!

Marion said...

Hi Kim,
Absolutely stunning card and a gorgeous image. Wonderful colouring and details.
hugs
Marion

Carly said...

Wow amazing! What a gorgeous and fun image. Delightful card!

Jude said...

Stunning card. Love all the bling as well!

Jx

Unknown said...

Kim she is gorgeous! Love your coloring and beautiful design and pretty papers!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this image (AWWW! So super sweet!!!) The little lady bug die cut border is a fantastic touch.

Dena said...

Kim this is so gorgeous! Your work is always amazing! Love all the images!
Hugs, Dena

Crystal said...

Oh my word Kim I SOOOOO LOVE her, you did an amazing job with this sweetie!!! GORGEOUS creations and I LOVE LOVE all your embellies!!! Happy Friday!

Sylvia Zet said...

Beautifuly colored Kim!Poppy looks great with this blue and pink outfit and I love her red cute cheeks! And the flowers are also gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Your card is just stunning!!!!

yvon said...

OMW, this is beautiful. Gorgeous flowers and little Poppy.... love her.
Hugs, Yvon

Sharman said...

Amazing job. I love all the different embellishments that you used. Awesome card.....

Lorraine said...

Kim, your card is beautiful! And your coloring of Poppy rocks!!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Oh Kim, gorgeous creation and STUNNING coloring. I love the bright flowers! LOVE

heidy said...

Wow Kim,this is amazing,love everything about your gorgeous card!
Hugs Heidy

Danni said...

Simply adorable and so pretty! Fabulous job!

Paula said...

Awesome card! I LOVE these images!!! Poppy is just too cute! I love how you added the crackle paint to the flowers and doily (think I might try this out!)

Lotta said...

This card is so beautiful! I love bling too! Hugs Sandra

Linda Palmer said...

These are so cute. Love them all and your card is beautiful.

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

A Gorgeous card!!! Such a sweet, adorable image with lovely embellishments. :) X X

Angela B. said...

Oh my goodness what a BEAUTIFUL card! Love everything about it!

Sharon Peele said...

Hey Kim, lovely work!! I love this image and your coloring does it even more justice!!
Love all the embellishments too!!

June Nelson said...

OMG this is delightful your colouring is amazing I would love these little stamps no wonder you cant wait to colour them, beautiful huggies June x

Mary J said...

Stunning Kim! Really love your flower arrangement and your amazing colouring!

callyannc said...

Wow! Great details! Love the card! Thanks for th close ups too! TFS

Tara Godfrey said...

OMGosh this is such a beautiful card, Kim! I love this sweet image and your colouirng is absolutely breathtaking...the shading is perfectly done, the cast shadows add so much depth....stunning colouring! Love the pretty flowers and the little ladybug border is such a great touch! Love everything about this card, hun!
Hope you are keeping well, hun!
Hugs,t

Franca said...

So wonderfull great colouring

Hugs Franca

Kerryn said...

This is just so beautiful!! I just adore how you've coloured it in. I can't wait to get this stamp! It's just too cute!

Linxx said...

The image is supercute and your card is lovely!

Linxx

Shazza said...

just stunning, she is my favourite x

Mary Lou said...

Just as Sweet As Can Be Kim!!!!!! Beautiful coloring as usual and your embellishments are LOVELY!!!!! Those pastel pencils are THE BEST!!!!!!!
Love Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...