Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Artsy Year in Review!

WOW...can you believe we are on the eve of 2012?!  I am amazed at how fast this past year has gone by!  I know how easy it is to focus on all of the things we didn't do in the past year...but I find it's more important to look forward to what is to come!  In 2012 my husband and I are looking forward to building our house and hopefully by the end of the year I will have my CPA license!  What is fun is to go back and look at what has been accomplished in the past year.....so I'm joining in the others in blogland who have been posting a review of my favorite creations from 2011!  Sit back, relax and enjoy my artsy walk down memory lane!  I hope you enjoy....

My Artsy Year in Review:

January:
Featuring the Magnolia Santa's Helper Tilda from the 2009 So Jolly collection.

February:
Featuring the beautiful  Cameo Rose by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD
she's from the Spring Sampler 2011 Set

March:

April:
Featuring  Day Dreaming Peeker who is part of The Peekers Collection at SCACD 

May:

June:
Featuring the Love Story Collection by Verve.

July:
Featuring Mama's Purse Peeker who is a part of 
The Peekers 2 Collection by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.

August:
Featuring Friendship Rose who is one of the a part of The Fall Flora Fairies at SCACD. 

September:
Featuring the ultra cute Precious Present who is a part of 
The Adventures of Poppy and Her Friends by Sylvia Zet for SCACD.

October:
Featuring Santa from a Stampendous stamp set.

November:
Featuring the gorgeous Masquerade who is a part of the 
Reflections Fantasy Collection by Carmen Medlin for SCACD.

December:

Wishing you all a wonderful, successful, healthy, and happy 2012!

Challenge to enter:
Debby's Scrapjourney - Pick your Top 5 (I couldn't just pick 5 though :)

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

6 comments:

Renkata said...

wow just wow Kim,
all cards are gorgeous, Love November very romantic one.
have a Happy New year.
Hug's
Renkata

Mary Lou said...

AMAZING sweets!!!! Are you really really sure you shouldn't be an artist???? LOL So happy for your 2012 plans~~Love
Mom

Vicky said...

These are all soooooooo gorgeous it must have been so hard to pick as all of yours are truly amazing hun.

Happy new year hun, may the new year ahead surround you in lots of love, peace & happiness.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Cheryl said...

They are all truly beautiful Kim, tfs
Hugs Cheryl

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards kim, all so stunning ;D

happy new year ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

What a stunning collection Kim.
Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...