Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cuttlebug Camp!

My friend Trudi is the creator of the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog! This weekend there is a Cuttlebug Camp going on over in Cuttlebug Challenge World. Trudi contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I would mind being a part of her Camp! Of course I couldn't pass that up!!!

I decided to share my Cuttlebug Beaded Fun tutorial for the Camp! There are many other fabulous challenges scheduled for the weekend with prizes.....so hop on over and check it out, and have GREAT fun playing along!!!! I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

3 comments:

Debby said...

I'm sure Julie would be thrilled you are teaching her technique. It is a fun one.

Suzanne J Dean said...

Great tutorial Kim! I'll have to try this one soon!

hugz,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Oh great... another challenge blog. Just what I need. lol! :) Actually I think that's a great idea. I don't use my CB to it's full potential.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...