I've been tagged by two of my great friends.....Susan and Jacquie!
Here's how it works...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy)
3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the 5 sets of five...
Things you love...
1. My family, and having a super supportive Husband! God has blessed me in this area of life!
2. Knowing that people believe in me!
3. Crafting....I am so in love with paper crafting...I am totally addicted and can't help but keep creating! It makes me feel so good!
4. Summer....I love flip flops, tank tops, and shorts! I also loved the laid back feeling in summer time....lounging poolside at my parents' house!
5. Thinking about being a mom someday....even though that is a few years away yet!
6. All of my blogging friends that I have met in that last 6 months! You are all like family to me....so you all belong in #1 above!!!!!
Things you don't love...
1. Conflict...I don't like people mad at me!
2. Drama....I could deal with living on an island with just my loved ones to get away from everyday drama!
3. Being stuck in traffic!
4. Running late!
5. All these crazy general education classes you have to take to get your Bachelor's Degree! Geesh! I don't remember a lot of this stuff from high school! That was over 10 years ago! ha ha!
Songs on your iPod/Playlist...
1. LOTS of 80s songs! I am a total 80 nut! Wham! Madonna! George Michael! Michael Jackson!
2. Country....Kenny Chesney! Sugarland! Little Big Town! Luke Bryan! Just to name a few!
3. Wedding Songs....I put songs that I wanted played at my wedding on a playlist and when I walked I listened to it getting ready for the big day!
4. Lots of current pop too!
Well I think that is more than 5! Ha ha!
1. A Tenderloin Steak, Baked Potato, and a GREAT salad....is my favorite meal!
2. Chicken Fet. Alfredo from Olive Garden
3. Popcorn Shrimp
4. Strawberry Margarita
I know I am supposed to tag people back.....but I have too many good friends....so I am going to tag all of you because I thank each and every one of you who stop by and say hi!