Monday, November 30, 2009

EIO - Monday Feature!

Hello Everyone~

I am recovering after my craft show yesterday. The last one of the season for me....now it's time to work on my Christmas cards and gifts! :)

Today it's my turn to pick a product to feature for Embellish.....and my choice is BASIC GREY! From now until next Monday you can save 10% on all Basic Grey products! Click on the link in my sidebar to head over to the Embellish Store! :) Make sure to tell Barb I sent you!

Today I have a couple candles that I altered with Basic Grey products to share with you! The first is using the Eskimo Kisses paper pack....these papers don't have to be christmasy....they can be used for summer too!

I've also used a Sugared Rub On to decorate the glass part of the candle.
The second candle I am sharing with you is also using the Eskimo Kisses line, again showcasing that you can use this for a summer setting.
Then I have stamped a butterfly on the glass for decoration.
I hope you have enjoyed these two altered items! I'm off studying for an exam I have tomorrow! I REALLY can't wait until Dec. 17th when I will be DONE with exams for a while!

Don't forget to head over to Embellish to check out all the amazing offers Barb has for you!

Recipe:
Stamps: Butterfly stamp from my stash
Inks:
Stazon On in white, Black Spica,
Papers: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Collection
Tools:
Spellbinders Circle and Scallop Circle Nesties, MS butterfly punches, MS tag punch, EK Success leaf punch
Embellishments: Diamond Stickles, Basic Grey Sugared Rub On, Charms & Ribbon from my stash


Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

lovin that you used the paper to make summer projects...very fun idea! Hope you had a successful weekend! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...