I'm sure many of you know Sarah (AKA Scrampin' Mama or Sairabee on SCS)! She's going through a VERY difficult time right now, as her 3 year old son, Henry just passed away after a brief viral illness. I am asking you all to keep Sarah and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
My Candy Includes:
* 12 x 12 Glazed Christmas Bazzill Paper Pack
* Assorted Flowers
* Hat Pins
* Assorted Mixed of Charms
* Pack of Making Memories Shimmer Flourish Chipboard Pieces
What you need to do:
1. Create a card for Sarah and her family
2. Post your card on your blog with a message about my challenge/candy
3. Come back to this post and leave me a link to your creation
4. Mail your card to me before November 25th at:
PO Box 223
Suring, WI 54174
I will take care of sending all the cards to Sarah in one bundle! On November 26th I will draw a winner. Thanks for your help in showering our good friend with lots of love!
Edited to add and THANK all the FABULOUS people helping and donating prizes:
* Virginia from InStyle Stamps has graciously offered to add 10 yards of May Arts Ribbon to my candy! Thanks so much hun!
* Lorie has graciously donated some retired SU goodies!
* Dani is adding some christmas ribbon, a 6x6 Basic Grey NEW Nook & Pantry Paper Pack, and American Craft Glitter Thickers.* Katharina of Whiff of Joy has so kindly donating a Willow with Gingerbread Heart stamp! * Betty has added a brand new All My Memories Desktop Tote.
* Piali, my InStyle Stamps DT Diva teammate has also added to this cause! She is donating a Recollections Christmas Clear Stamp Set.
* Tab, from 7 Kids College Fund, has so graciously donated at $20 gift certificate to her store!
I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who is adding to this cause! You all are such wonderful, kind, and giving people. Everyone helping out is an angel!!!
Sending all my love to you and your family Sarah!