Monday, July 28, 2008

My Un-Circle Journal Swap at WI Scrappers!

I signed up for a un-circle journal swap at the WI Scrappers board back in May/June! There are ten of us total who signed up and each person got to pick the size of their album, their criteria for pages, and topic! My topic was our friend's wedding (the ones who just got married in June)! Well go figure....miss procrastinator kept putting off her layouts and now they are due Aug. 1st to the swap leader! I started my pages Saturday....and as of right now I only have 4 layouts left to do! Woo-Hoo! AND I even LOVE how all of the layouts turned out! I hope the recipients all love their pages as much as I do! Without further a-do.....Here are the layouts I made:

First off is the layouts for Kathy R....her album is about her Dad....and I choose the topic of guiter b/c Kathy's Dad plays bass guitar! I had the perfect paper for this!
** I don't know why some pics are sideways....they weren't like that when I uploaded them...Weird blogger***

And here is the layout with the hidden journaling tab pulled out:

Next is Kathy A's layouts! Her album is "All About Me" and I had the topic of girly pages! Can you tell I love to use pink and brown! I thought these turned out GREAT! The layout says Sweet on one side and Sassy on the other.

Layout #2 for Kathy A:
And then with the hidden journaling tab pulled out:

These are for Diana. Her album is a tribute album to her Dad who passed away.

Layout #2 for Diana:

These layouts are for Sue. Sue is creating an album of her son throughout his education....from kindergarten through high school.....then someday when her son gets married Sue is going to give the album to her future-daughter-in-law. Isn't that an AWESOME idea? I love it! I had the topic of 9th Grade.
Here are the layouts with the hidden journaling tabs pulled out:

These Carribean Pages are for Connie....her album is on her Cruise! I got to use my micro beads on this layout and had sooooo much fun!

Layout #2 for Connie:
And here is layout #2 again with the hidden journaling tab pulled out:
And finally are the layouts I made for Kathy H......her album is about her camping trip and I had the topic of swimming! Seeing how much I loved the above layout for Connie....I had to use the same one for Kathy....again got to play with my micro beads! :)

Layout #2 for Kathy H

Dannelle and Amy's layouts will be created tomorrow! Thanks for looking at my latest creations!


2 comments:

Loreen said...

These all came out beautiful! I love the hidden journaling panels. These are some really lucky ladies!

Javablustamper said...

I think these are very cool Kim!! I love them! I wish I could come up with stuff like that! I just do the card thing, so far. I love the BG paper too! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...