Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WI Scrappers Un-Circle Journal Swap Continued...

OK I finished my layouts just in the knick of time! Woo-Hoo....I was so worried I was going to be late with these.....but I think I work BETTER under pressure! I had so much fun with this swap...although next time I would start sooner...I am trying to break the procrastination habit! hee hee!

Here are the pages that I made for Amy. Her album was Causes For a Cure. I didn't have a specific topic so I did a spin off of the "Relay For Life" and decorated the pages in purple.
Same page as above just showing the hidden journaling tag:

Layout number 2 for Amy.....I thought Causeabella fit PERFECT in this layout and I gave her a sparkly ribbon with my stickles!

Same layout as above showing the hidden journaling tag:

The next layouts are the ones that I made for Dannelle. Dannelle's album was about her daughter's 2nd birthday party! Dannelle wanted bright (primary) colors used...so this one was a lot of fun! I had the topic of family.

Same as above showing the hidden journaling tag:
Layout number 2:
Same as above showing the hidden journaling tag:
I hope you all enjoyed these layouts! I had so much fun making them! It seems more fun to create layouts for others than making my own scrapbook pages! :)


6 comments:

Loreen said...

Do your projects ever come out bad? lol Just wondering what it's like to be so awesome!! these pages ROCK! love ya!

Heather said...

Oh Kim!!! They are all fantastic! And for such a great cause... Great work girly!

Lorie said...

They are all pretty but I really like yours!

Kathy said...

Woweee, you were busy!! I love all of the layouts. Great inspiration.

Candy said...

Hi Kim!!
Big congratulations on your win!! Have fun with the August set - I can hardly wait to see what you make.
All of the items you have made are awesome as usual!!
Boy you sure got a lot of Copics. You should have a lot of fun with them.I only have 6 so far so haven't used mine yet.
Big hugs, Candy

The new Mrs. Dyer said...

i love your causeabella layout! i am making cards and pages to sell at my local relay for life as a fundraiser and really needed some inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...