Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A new week with some new cards!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT week! I have a couple cards to share with you that I got done this weekend! This weekend was so jam packed with events I didn't get much time to post or play in the craft corner! Tomorrow is laundry day....ick....but maybe I will get a little bit of time to play! This weekend we are moving my sister into her new apartment so that will occupy my time and Sunday hubby and I leave for vacation for a week! Woo-Hoo! I am so excited to get away with my hubby!

First card is a birthday card with Teeoffabella that I got in an image swap. The second card is also an image that I got in a swap....not sure what collection this one is from....but owl's are the big hit in stamping....so I am glad I got some in a swap to play with as I don't have an owl stamp (yet)!
Hope you enjoyed these two!

8 comments:

Kim's Life said...

Great cards!!! Love your work!!!

Kimmie0270 said...

They both are beautiful! So how are things?

Courtney Fowler said...

These are GREAT! Have fun on vacation!

christine said...

awwwwwww i luv them both awsome job!!!
have an awsome time away :)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

They're beautiful! You do such nice work with your coloring. :)

I think we're going to the NEW Zoo this weekend. Any chance you'll be there? lol!

Christi said...

Both of your cards are adorable!!!

Heather said...

They are just SO SO cute!!!
I love the bella (o f course:) and the Owl is darling!!! I only have a mini set and some from a swap. This one is great!

Lorie said...

Absolutely wonderful cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...