Sunday, August 24, 2008

Awards with Special THANK YOUS and a Blog Candy Alert!

I am so sorry that is has taken me so long to send out my Thank Yous for the wonderful awards that I got from my many friends!

First is a brand new award created by my VERY good friend Jacquie! I am so honored that she chose me to receive this award...it is very dear to me! This award is given to those listed below for INSPIRING me with their ART and CREATIVITY!

Javablu Award Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated
Here are the wonderful people who have inspired me! Thank you!

First, I am giving this award BACK to Jacquie because her work is wonderful and very inspiring! Her comments on my blog are always sweet!

Second, I am giving this award to my good friend Loreen who is always helping me find me
projects to create!

Third, goes to Kimmie because we are always sharing project ideas and her work is wonderful!

Fourth, is Susan who makes these awesome cards and always has a wonderful story to go with her creations.

Fifth, goes to Suzanne. She is so creative and makes the most amazing cards I have ever seen. I hope some day to be as good as Suzanne!

I received this next award from Kristina and Carri. Thank you girls so much, I am honored that you stop by and say hi and check out my latest work!

I love everyone's blog that I come across so this award is for YOU who is reading this right now!


Finally, I would like to thank Berry, Kristina, Susan, and Katie for giving me the next award for inspiration!
I am inspired by everyone that I come across in this wonderful blogging world so this is for everyone of you who has a blog and shares your creativity with everyone!
BLOG CANDY ALERT:
You need to swing my Dawn's blog to see the amazing candy she is giving away!


3 comments:

Loreen said...

You are the best! This award is SUPER =-)

Suzanne J Dean said...

Awww, you're too sweet! After an emotionally draining day today, this brings a smile to my face. I really appreciate it--it will go up on my blog tomorrow!

Thanks so much--
Suzanne

Krystinah said...

You are to sweet...You do a great job with your projects and have earned these awards....You are always inspiring me to go make something else...Thanks Kim so happy that we have become friends...Kristina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...