Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Crafting!

Sorry I have been MIA this past week! It was a SUPER busy week here...and one that involved no crafting. Boo! :( My hubby and his Dad bought a car so hubby and I took a trip in the middle of this week to Chicago to pick that up. Then Friday and yesterday I helped my friend with her rummage sale (and sold a bunch of my left over inventory of my Creative Memories products). Today I got to play in my craft corner so I was a VERY happy girl! I worked on my calendar pages for the Bellaholics Yahoo Group. I got 2 of my months done! YAY! Here are my pages:

First is my August page! I love summer and to me kinibella is a perfect representation of summer! I got to use my new tropical scene stamp and used my Copics to color. I love how the background picture turned out!!! I think I am finally getting the hang of coloring with my Copics! Then I used pop dots to make kinibella pop off of the page!

Here is a close up of my scenic picture!
Recipe for the August page include: Copics, stickles, Doodlebug paper frills, Kinibella (from Stamping Bella), and ScenicEscapes. Most of my products are purchased from Loreen at Wish On A Scrap. Make sure to check out her store...she has the BEST customer service and prices!

Next, is my June page. Since a lot of the weddings we attend are in June, I thought I would use Hitchedafellabella for this page. I got to play with my new circle Nesties and my Queen & Co. Felt Fusion. I thought this turned out very elegant....and exactly the look I was going for!

Recipe for June page includes: Copics, stickles, Queen & Co. Felt Fusion, Primas, Hitchedafellabella, sentiment, and baubles from Stamping Bella, Fiskar punch, misc. ribbon.

Hope you like my pages! I can't wait to see the final calendar!



10 comments:

Loreen said...

Your pages came out great! You totally reminded me that I better get a move on my pages lol

Cheribella said...

Oh my gosh, where do I start? They are fabulous. I just love both of them - it makes me want a calendar just like yours. The June page is breathtaking, it's so elegant.
Cheri

Lorie said...

Oh, they are both great! I bet it will be fun to get that calendar back!

Javablustamper said...

Kim, they are Fantabulous!!! I love them! makes me wish I would have gotten in the calendar swap! Hope you are well!!!! Missed you!

christine said...

OMG!!!!
Kim you have outdone yourself I loveeeeeeeeeee them!!!!! Awsome job!!!!

Shannon Roberts said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debby said...

Wow Kim these are fabulous! Your art and creativity just keeps getting better and better!

Carri D said...

Oh my gosh, Kim! those are beautiful. I especially LOVE the August oneI am in this swap too, so maybe I can sway Tangi to put that in my calendar. lol but seriously, great work.
Carri D

Janneke said...

I love the pages ;)
Great colors.

XX Janneke

Chrissy D said...

Great pages Kim. Love your blog - I am new to discovering it! Congratulations on your new DT opportunity too! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...