Saturday, January 31, 2009

And the WINNER is......

I am sure you all are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to find out who the winner of my Valentine Blog Candy is! First off I want to thank everyone who took time to comment and subscribe/follow my blog! I hope you all come back to visit soon!

And now for the winner.....
Congratulations Toniann!
You have until Monday at 5pm to contact me, or another winner will be chosen!
**Edited to add: TA has contacted me and claimed her prizes! :) **
Thanks again to everyone who played along!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Wow - lucky girl!! :D Have a nice weekend, u2!! Exciting to follow your blog!

Mina said...

congratulations you lucky thing...I hope you have fun with your new goodies xxx

TA Carbone said...

I am SHOCKED. SOmeone on a group I am on told me I won. WOW I can't believe it. Will contact you

:)
TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Lorie said...

Yay...good for you TA!!

Malin E said...

What a lucky girl, congrats to you.
Malin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...