Since I still didn't get a chance to take pictures of my other cards that I made with my Gram yet, I will share a baby card that I made a month ago for my sister's friend. Her friend had a little boy so I thought I would try my hand at making the famous Baby Onesie card. I got the dimensions from Lauren's blog. For my first time at trying this card I thought it came out pretty good....although I would have loved making a frilly girly card instead!
This next award I received from Tara! Thanks so much Tara this is greatly appreciated! :)
All of these girls have fabulous work and are so talented, so please go and check out their blogs, and say hello while you are there! I am going to pass both of these on to all my readers, because without you my blog would not be a success!
And finally, I have been tagged by Berry! So let's see.....7 things about me:
1. I live above our funeral home!
2. I am the milk man's daughter (yup, my Dad is a milk man!)
3. I am addicted to Big Train Sugar Free Vanilla Chai!
4. I love licorice!
5. I love spending time with my family!
6. I am so addicted to blogging....but have made so many friends in the past 8 months I have been in blog land!
7. AND...I am the oldest of 3 children in my family!
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend...and I am hoping to get some cards done to share tomorrow!