Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shopping Fun

Hello~ I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!  Mine is going great!!!  Except for the allergies.....I hate to say I want it cold, because I really don't want to see summer go....but I really could use it to freeze so the ragweed pollen goes away!

Tonight I have a bunch of fun shopping news for you!!!  Susana from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design has some wonderful new products in at the store and a special surprise as well!  

The new products consist of the Brand New Kraftin' Kimmie Pin Up Girls Stamps (sweet and sassy all in one), New Tiffany Treasures Petaloo Flowers (these are so beautiful), gorgeous metal frames (the possibilities are endless with these beauties), lots of new paper collections that include Crate, Basic Grey, Kaisercraft, Memory Box and Cosmo Cricket.  If you are looking for holiday paper make sure you go and check these out, they are so beautiful!

AND...now for some SPECIAL NEWS......Susana has also surprised us and released a NEVER BEFORE SEEN Elisabeth Bell Stamp!  Click -->HERE<-- to go and see her!  She's absolutely GORGEOUS and I can't wait to order mine!  She would make a STUNNING Christmas card!!!

♥ Happy Shopping and Thanks for stopping by! ♥ 
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...