Friday, April 10, 2009

Hippity Hoppity....

...Easter is on it's way!!!

As I promised you yesterday....I have more baskets to share with you today! I used the same supplies as yesterday's baskets, except I have used different stamps. These cutie pie bunnies are from Stamps and Smiles.
The bunnies and eggs were colored with my Copics. I used white fun flock on the bunnies tails for the extra softness.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter!!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I will be busy with family, and studying (as I have a major exam the Monday after Easter). Not too much play time in store for this weekend, but after Monday I should get some play time again. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

These are scrummyyyyyy,
happy easter,
hugs
Angie

Bev said...

And a very happy Easter to you too my friend xxx Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Love these little baskets, right down to the embossing - just fabulous xx

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

So cute Kim!! You do such wonderful work!
hugz
deb

Anonymous said...

more fantastic baskets kim, your home must look like it belongs to the easter bunny...
these are fantastic hun. hugs rachxx

Janneke said...

Lovely baskets ;0)

Have a great easter Kim :D
Hope you enjoy it

Hugs, Janneke

Lorie said...

Adorable Kim! I love them! Have a very Blessed Easter and good luck on your exam on Monday! :o)

MalinL said...

Sooo cute baskets!!

And Happy easter to you too!!

Donalda said...

Oh hon what gorgeous Easter gifts dear. They are so adorable. I so love the other ones also too. I am so sorry I am so far behind in blogging dear but working all the hours at work I don't have time through the week big hugs dear

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh WOW Kim your baskets are so fabulous! You have been busy ...love them to bits! I hope you have a fabulous Easter to, hun!!!
Big hugs,t

Sarah said...

Very cute Kim...hope you have a happy Easter too!!

Maria said...

Awesomely cute baskets, Kim!!! I love that cute bunny. .. he's adorable. Beautiful job with your coloring!! The colors are fantastic!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...