Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome to the 2nd InStyle Stamps Blog Hop!

Our Theme this month is:
Contain Yourself!

We have lots of fun in store for you today! Make sure you head on over to the Instyle Stamps Forum where we will be chatting from now until 11 PM EST! There is going to be many mini contests with prizes throughout the day. When you get to the forum click on the blog hop thread. You don't want to miss this!!!

The DT have been working on their creations all month for this fun event! We were to make/alter some type of container. Like last month, after you go and view all of the other DT's projects, make sure you head on over to the InStyle Stamps Blog to vote for your favorite project! The DT member who gets the most votes will win a prize. And you can win a prize just for voting! All you have to do is place your vote; then leave a comment on the post with the poll to be entered for the GRAND PRIZE! You need to leave a comment to be entered into the drawing. The contest will remain open until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, April 25th, and winners will be announced on Sunday, April 26th.

For my project, I made this fun top note purse, which I got the directions from my friend Anita! I used Molly for my project....I mean who can resist a fun shopper girl when you are making a purse! I colored Molly with my Copics! Used my SU top note die for the front and back of my purse. Papers used were SU cardstock, and My Mind's Eye. Punches: MS branch, and Retro flowers. Bling, center flower, tulle, pearls, and ribbon were from my stash.
A close up of adorable Molly:
Don't forget that all InStyle Stamps are on sale until April 30th
(details in my sidebar...make sure to place my name, Kim G. in the comment section of your order so I can get credit for the referral)!
The side view of my purse:
And a few more pictures of details (to see each picture bigger, just click on it):


NOW...make sure you hop on over to the other Diva's blogs and check out their projects, their links can be found in my side bar! Don't forget to go vote for your favorite DT member's project over at the InStyle Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a GREAT Friday!
Hope to see you all at the InStyle Chat!!!

34 comments:

Moni said...

Waw fab project, really love the purse, and great colours! Hugs, moni

Kim Dellow said...

Great idea! She is just perfect on this bag. Fabulous! Kim

MichelleO said...

Wow! this is really fun and cute! Love the colors and the image is adorable on it!
HUGS
MichelleO

Risa said...

Kim your bag is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love your beautiful embellishments, they really tie in perfectly with your bag. Your image is super cute also!
hugs
Risa:)

Melissa said...

What a fabulous little purse! I love the colors you used!

Anonymous said...

This is super fabulous! Love it!

Vicky said...

this is just too cute, kim! love the flowers and the colors you used!

Anonymous said...

(hmmm...this is my second try to leave a comment, hope you don't have a duplicate!)

I LOVE your project...It's GORGEOUS!! Your coloring of all the anime images is always so PERFECT! I also love the colors you chose for this one. Very, very nice!

Glad to see you're in WI too! How's the weather up there today? It's unbelieveably beautiful in Madison today!! Hope it stays that way for awhile. :)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun purse! I love all the flowers.

cats whiskers said...

Great Bag sweetie love that image, paper and fab colouring have a good weekend sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x

Lisa F said...

Very pretty - love your color choices!

Jodi said...

So perfect for this cute little shopaholic!! Love the pretty pink and brown and all of the embellishments! Very pretty coloring!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, your top note purse is way cute!! What a stinkin' cute project for the blog hop and that ISS image works so nicely with the purse design.. Beautiful job with your coloring too!

Hope you have a fantastic Friday!!

Maria

Joy said...

cuuute!

Danni said...

That is adorable!! Love it!

Cathy said...

I love this!! This image is adorable and I love your bag!! So sweet!!

Hugs,Cathy

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh my Gosh, Kim! This is just toooooo darn stinkin' cute! How do you do it! I just love this idea of a wee purse,WOW!!!! and Molly is adorable and I just love all the flowers and embellies!
Thanks for the sweet comments hun...you made my day! I have been MIA myself...this week has been kinda crazy it started with Kieran being sick on Tuesday, so, I stayed home with him and it kinda just went from there,smile!
Your candy looks yummy...I am going to go leave a comment now and post it on my blog!!!
Big Big Big Hugs!!!!

Paola said...

What a stunning project it's beautiful I'm speechless!

Paola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niya said...

What a beautiful card! Love the picture colouring.

Regards,
image coloring

Teri said...

Aww, this bag is so cute! Love the image too! hugs, teri

Deb said...

fantastic bag Kim, so beautiful!
Have a fab weekend! Debx

Donalda said...

Hon this is just gorgeous I so love the papers and the purse is just so adorable. Oh yes I fully understand the heavy work load dear seems that is all I get done now lol Hugs

Sandy said...

Your purse turned out great, Kim. Love the fun colors and the flower embellishments. You did a fabulous job "containing yourself" ... *grin*.

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable project! Love the colors and the image is so cute.
Hugs, Christine :)

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Hi, come see the surprise at my blog that I have for you.

Jodi said...

This purse is so cute! I love the idea of using the Top Note die and will definitely have to make one of these!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so cute and I love the colors you used and the great design on this!!!

Hugs!!!

CraftyC said...

Aww Kim, what a gorgeous project, your purse is stunning and I love your image. Thankyou so much for stopping by my blog and your kind comments, so sweet. Have a lovely week,
Clairexx

America said...

WOW, what a geat project!!! ..It's GORGEOUS!! Your coloring is stunning and PERFECT! :)

Bev said...

Ooooh what a fabulous project babe, love that darling image - check out those baby blues!!! FAbulous colours and details too xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...