Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 8

First I want to wish everyone a Very Hoppy Easter!!!! Hope you are having a blessed day and the Easter Bunny was good to you all! We are enjoying time with family today! Right now we stopped home before heading over to my Grandparents house for dinner, so I thought I would upload a card to share with you all!

As of last night, I still had to make my parents' Easter card and I wanted to use one of my new Gorjuss Girls so I decided to take a hop over to the Sugar Bowl Challenge blog and this week's challenge is to use Tiet's fabulous sketch! WOW what a wonderful and fun sketch...I know I will be using this one MANY times!!! Here's the sketch:
And here's my take on the sketch! I used my Bo Bunny papers (oh I am so in love with this collection...it's the Alissa collection (which also happens to by my sister's name so I love the paper even more!!!) Stamps are Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss Girl, the little chick is from the WOJ spring collection, the swirl is from the yummy SU set, and the eggs are from Stamps & Smiles Egg Hunt set. All images were colored with my Copics, and I used a little bit of my NEW Twinkling H2Os on the Gorjuss Girl! I used my EK Success branch punch, and my Fiskars egg punch (thanks again mom I love this cute punch!). Flowers and ribbon (raffia is from Rach...thanks darling I am so in love with this!!!) are from my stash.
Here's a close up of Miss. Gorjuss herself....what a sweetheart she is!
And of course the inside:
Used MS border punch, and Stampendous Happy Easter stamp.
Again, I hope everyone is enjoying this day!

I have also made my sibling a treat for Easter....but I am going to share that with you tomorrow (I know what torture to wait)....make sure you come by and take a peek! I think they turned out super cute!

It's my Blogaversary VERY SOON....so Blog Candy is on it's way this week!!!!!
Keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Donalda said...

Kim this is just gorgeous dear!!! Wow I know they loved it that is just gorgeous dear!! Beautiful!!
Sorry to be so behind in blogging but the work hours sure keep me from it through the week. Hugs

Candy said...

Oh Kim......Your card is tremdous!
I just love the colours and all the stamps and punches you have used!
Guess what? I just received my first collection from Sugar Nellie of my Gorjuss stamps and am waiting on the second one to arrive. I AM IN LOVE and have been with these images for AGES.
I know you are enjoying a wonderful Easter Evening with your parents and grandparents. Blessings to you on this Special Day.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Hey there!
awesome card
great job on the sketch!

Moni said...

Fab card, love the layout and the papers! Hugs, moni

Maya said...

Ohhh this is beautiful!!
Love the colours and the details!
Hugs from Maya :)

tracy said...

Gorgeous card Kim I love the background papers you have used and the colours simply gorgeous!
Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, perfect gorjuss girl and love those papers.
luv
Debby

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW I love this card! Your colors are awesome! Your coloring is awesome!!! Great card!
hugz
deb

retiredheather said...

What a beautiful card. I love this sketch and you put it together perfectly. Love the images; wonderful together. Inside and out a great card.
Hugs
Heather

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love it :)
Thanks for playing in the sugar bowl
Hugs, Marlen ex

Artyjen said...

Super card. Love the colour combo.
xoxo

Maria said...

Oh my gosh Kim. . your card is gorgeous with that Gorjuss girl! I love all the layers, pretty dp, and the beautiful coloring. Love what you did with the inside too!! Everything about your card is beautiful!! FANTASTIC job!

Maria

Anonymous said...

a fabulous card Kim, love how you used the different images, they work brilliantly. hugs rachxx

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl! This is amazing!!

Jodi said...

Very sweet card and your coloring is very pretty. =)
Hope you had a great Easter Celebration!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Cami said...

Hi Kim! I just LOVE this card...she's so pretty and you colored her excellently! I love the colors and how you did the layout...lots going on! Great card! Hugs, Cami

Lena Katrine said...

OMG! This is SO beautiful Kim!
I love how you used the different patterened papers - I'm impressed!
The colours are amazing, and the details are georgeus!

Take care, my friend!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH KIM! This card has left me speechless! Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Super cute Kim! I love the colors you used. The teal & pink is such a wonderful combo. I hope all is well. Miss you hun :-)

Kimmi said...

This card is SOooooooooooooooooooo Sweet! I love the wee chickie in the corner... Brilliant colour scheme!

Kim x

Jodi said...

Wow!! Absolutely adorable! I love this Kim!! Super cute.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Kathy said...

Fabulous card!! I love the colors and details you have added!! The egg and chick are brilliant ~ just adorable :)Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...