Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Release Day at InStyle

Today is another release day over at InStyle Stamps! Woot Woot! I just love release days! So many new stamps are being released this whole month, so make sure you stop over at InStyle every Wednesday to see what's new!

This week I had the honor of working with Katsu! He is a newbie for the anime line. Don't you just love the head shot? He's so darn cute! With Katsu just being a head shot he is perfect for the focal point on any project! I have used my circle nesties to create this fun shaped card! Paper is SU cardstock in Red Riding Hood and dp is Basic Grey. Katsu is colored with my Copics. Ribbon is SU and bling is from my stash!

I hope you enjoyed this little cutie! Head on over to InStyle Stamps to order your very own Katsu today!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Jess B said...

SO CUTE! I love his big eyes!

Moni said...

Love the card, great paper and fab image! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous Kim, love this head shot. hugs rachxx

Sparkplug17 said...

He's a cutie! Love your circle card.

Javablustamper said...

Hey there girl!!! How are you?? Hope you are well!!! Haven't talked to you for awhile!! What a CUTE card!!! I LOVE that image!! That BG paper is AWESOME, of course!!! Take care!!




Jacquie/Javablustamper

Jodi said...

Great creation, I love the coloring you did too!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! We're both on the ISS DT and we chat all the time at Susana's!! I hope we can get to know each other better. I love your blog!!

Lorie said...

Oh, my Kim...this is wonderful! I love the eyes!

Bastelzauberin said...

This is gorgeous Kim!!!
I love the card, great paper and fab image.Your colouring is perfect.

LG
Silke

Maria said...

Hey Kim!! Aww, you Katsu card is so cute. ..wow, you colored the image so beautifully!! Love the dp that you used too!!

Did you know there's a hawaiian dish called Chicken Katsu meaning breaded chicken! LOL!!

Maria

Janneke said...

So cute ;)

Janneke X

cats whiskers said...

Oh those eyes on thee little cutes goes right to the heart just love them
Hugs jacqui x

Bev said...

Brilliant! The design and papers really make the image pop Kim - love it!! xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Kim. Love the circle shape, the great image... the coloring... TFS! Happy Easter!

Melissa said...

Kim, how did I miss this before? He is absolutely adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...