Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Release Wednesday

It's Wednesday so that means it's the day to head on over to InStyle Stamps and check out all the new releases!!!! Don't forget that until April 30th you can save 20% on your entire purchase! All you have to do is use Code: ISSA20009 and in the comments section write "Kim G. sent you!"

Now, onto the card......How many of you have little boys who LOVE to play their video games? Today you can now get a stamp to resemble your boys! Meet Ben! I just adore this little guy! When I first saw him I knew I wanted to make a card shaped like a Nintendo Controller. My brother and I used to live on our Nintendo when we were younger! Paper used is DCWV and CM cardstock. The screen on the TV is actually a metallic shiny silver. Ben is colored with my Copics. Edges of the grey cs is distressed with momento black tuxedo ink.
Here's a close up of the newbie in the anime collection at InStyle Stamps!
Then I carried the Nintendo Controller theme to the inside of the card!
I can't wait to hear what you think of this cutie pie Ben!
I hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Thanks for stopping by, I greatly appreciate it!

14 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

WOWEEEEEE
Your card is Brilliant,

Even my gaming mad son said awesomme, (that takes a lot to get a response out of him)
Hugs
Angie

Moni said...

Fab card, love the image of boy playing video games! hugs, moni

Janneke said...

Super cute ;)

Love the stamp Kim :D

Janneke X

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun card! Super Mario Cart was my favorite Super Nintendo game ever! I love the new stamps!

Carla Harrah said...

This card is too cute! You need to figure out how to make a Wii remote though! LOL!
Great Work!!

Kathy said...

You colored him perfectly!

MichelleO said...

this card is just way to clever!Really cute too! Love your coloring!
HUGS
MichelleO

Joy said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...

Great card Kim....
Great to catch up!!!
Have a lovely Day:)♥

Candy said...

Hi Sweet Kim!

Great idea for this card!! Love it - so sweet! Little guy is so cute.

Congratulations on all of your blog hits in one year - awesome!!

Deb said...

It is fantastic, so appropriate for my kids! Love the sweet image!
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Have a great evening, hugs Debx

Rachel said...

Kim, thank you for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment. I just browsed your blog and Wow!! you are awesome!! :0)

Hugs,
Rachel

Merry said...

What a great idea for a card. I am sure this would be great for boys of all ages.

Nicola said...

Fantastic card, great colour and aspects.Évery little boy would love this Kim and big ones too. -x-

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...