Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Tisket A Tasket....

...I have Jax from InStyle Stamps on my Easter Baskets!


A friend asked if I could make her some cute treat holders for her nephews for a little Easter present. I thought Jax would be perfect, as I used him before on this basket. And I just love how cute and easy this basket is to make with my nesties.

The eggs were stamped from Stamps and Smiles Egg Hunt set. Jaxs and eggs were colored with my Copics. Baskets were cut and embossed in my Cuttlebug. Cardstock is CM, ribbon and brads were from my stash.

I will have more baskets to share with you tomorrow! And blog candy is coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Risa said...

Awww.....Your baskets are so cute Kim and Jax is so handsome! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

DARLING!!! I love these Kim! You did a great job and just love Jax!! What a cute basket!!
hugz
deb

Anita said...

Cute baskets!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Kim your baskets are fabulous ,and so cute ,love them ,hugs Dawnxxx

Kim Dellow said...

They are just brilliant, he works so well with the boxes - Love it. Kim

MalinL said...

So gorgeous baskets!

Vicky said...

Oh my goodness - how sweet are these!! I LOVE them! Great job, Kim!

Kirsten Aune said...

These baskets are soooo cute, Kim. I love them!

I hope you're enjoying your Easter!

Hugs, Kirsten

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous baskets dearlove them all
Hugs Jacqui x

Jodi said...

Very cute baskets Kim!!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Deb said...

fantastic baskets Kim, so love the cute image, I am sure your friend's nephews will love them!
Have a fabulous Easter weekend! Debx

Dannette said...

Kim, Those are so cool! They are going to love em! Hugs to you my friend! Dannette

Christi Flores said...

Awesome baskets Kim!!!

Bev said...

These are such fun Kim, wonderful idea and such fab colours too. xx

Lorie said...

Oh, these are fantastic! I have three boys and three baskets...you sure you aren't sending them to me? LOL! :o)

Bastelzauberin said...

Your baskets are so cute Kim and Jax is so handsome!Wonderful idea.

Lg
Silke

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...