Saturday, October 9, 2010

Inky Impressions Anything Goes

Happy Saturday...I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  Yesterday was my Bro's birthday, so tonight we are celebrating!  It's going to be a great time!!! 

Yesterday was another Inky Impressions Challenge!  This weeks challenge is ANYTHING GOES. Yes I am a day late getting my post up....between the three interviews, one exam, and funeral for a friend's grandma that I had this past week I didn't get time to finish my project until today.  But I did manage to get it done so I can now share it with you! :)  I've once again used Lili's First Day of School for my project!
I've used my Kaisercraft Gypsy Sister papers and mod podge to cover up a wall hanging.  I thought this altered project would make the perfect wall hanging or desk decoration for a special teacher! 
 Lili was colored with copics and accented with a white gel pen!  I originally colored two Lili's in this color scheme....the first one was used on this project -->HERE<-- and the 2nd Lili was going to be to used to make a matching card, but then I saw this wall hanging in my studio that I wanted to alter and thought the 2nd Lili would be PERFECT on it!
I've finished the hanging by adding a thankful sentiment, some rhinestone swirls, and of course with a Wild Orchid flowers arrangement that consists of 25mm Wild Rose, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, and 4mm closed rosebuds. Flowers have been sparklized by Star Dust Stickles.

This challenge runs for TWO WEEKS so you have plenty of time to head over to the Inky Impressions Challenge blog and join the fun!  Head over to the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog to see what the DT has created!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Lili's First Day of School
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, White Gel Pen,
Copic Colors Used: Apple: R05, R08, Y17, R29, YG17, YG25, YG67, Vest: N0, N1, N3, N5, Eyes: B0000, B00, B04, Shirt, Skirt, Socks & Headband: R81, R83, R85, R89, Hair: YR21, YR24, E99, Shading: W3, Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R02, Book: E25, E44, E47, E53,
PapersKaisercraft Gypsy Sister Collection
Tools: Modern Label punch (SU), Scallop Oval Punch (SU),
Embellishments: 25mm Wild Rose, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, 4mm closed rosebuds, star dust stickles,

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Kim this is soooo precious, what a beautiful project, your coloring, papers, flowers, and design is GORGEOUS!!! HAve a wonderful weekend!

Renkata said...

Fantastic card Kim, all details are so gorgeous. The colours are amazing and go so well with the paper.

Mary Lou said...

Goodness Kim ~~What a great idea!!!
Your coloring is OVer The TOP!!!!
Just beautiful Hun!!
Blessings
Mom

Riet said...

So beautiful Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hi Kim,

I just can not get over how stunningly beautiful your frame is Kim! WOWZERS!!!!! I am sooo... impressed.

Thank You for sharing your lovely creation with us!

HUGS!

Nicole :)

cabio's craft corner said...

what a great idea using that frame. This card is beautifully done Kim :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

I'll admit, I've dragged hubby in here a couple of times to look at this beauty! The whole thing is absolutely wonderful, but hubby and I got to talking about how the way you did the coloring underneath her vest, it so perfectly looks just like that vest is over top her skirt, so diligently shaded!!! Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...