Thursday, October 14, 2010

TIOT #87 - Fall Fun

Happy Thursday Everyone!  Hope your week is going by fantastically!  Things are going good here!  I have a 2nd interview on Friday with one of the Accounting Firms that I interviewed with last week!  I am SOOOO excited as I'd love to work at this firm!  I'm praying the 2nd interview goes excellent!

It's TIOT Today....yay....Suzanne has challenged us to create a Fall Themed Gift.  If you remember our Spotlight for Make a Mess Monday for this month was Viva Decor Precious Metals....and I just couldn't stay away from mine!  So I have another Precious Metals project to share with you!
This was a cute little wooden pumpkin box that I found last year on one of my shopping excursions.  I grabbed my Olive Precious Metals along with my Cinnamon Precious Metals and set out to beautify my wooden box!  Look at how beautiful those Viva metals are!  Seriously it only took me ONE COAT to cover this!  I LOVE how it only takes one coat to cover things with this amazing paint...makes making those gifts SUPER FAST and EASY and GORGEOUS! 
Here is another angle so you can see the dimension on the box.  I love how these two colors have a second glitter color in them!  Both the Olive and Cinnamon have a gold tone within them!
Here you can see the top view...this would be perfect to house some sweet treats or a small little gift for a friend, teacher, or loved one!
Finally is a picture of the colors reflecting in the direct sunlight!  Don't you just LOVE the gold glittery effect within both of the colors!  If you haven't purchased any of these Precious Metal paints...what are you waiting for!  These are perfect for creating those beautiful and unquie one of a kind gifts!  Click -->here<-- to go and check out the selection of colors that Susana carries!

Now make sure you head over to the SCACD Blog to see what the other DT Girls have created!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

7 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful Kim.

Hugs Riet.x

Crystal said...

This is AWESOME Kim, WOWWEEE what a sweet project!!!

Lena Katrine said...

Hi sweetie!

You always come up with such great ideas - the pumkin looks stunning :) And for all you've created lately - I'm speachless! Such beautiful design, colours, papers, details and coloured images - you're such a great talent my friend, and I so love peeking around in your blog :)

I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you lately, things hasn't been like they should, but I'm hanging in, and are doing okay now :)
Don't have enough time to create, blog and leave comments all the time, but I'm glad to hear that you miss me a little bit :)

This weekend I'm going to a scrap event in Ski, along with my great friend Maya - and about 90 other crazy women :) I'm so looking forward to a whole weekend with creating, laughing and having fun :)

Have a great weekend, hun, and know that I'm appreciating your friendship a lot :)

BIG hugs, Lena K

Mary Lou said...

Goodness Miss kim~~where do you find the time dear:)
This pumpkin is GORGEOUS!! I really likin those paints you are using~~may have to go shopping:)
Hey Hun Best Wishes tomorrow with your interview~~~SELL Yourself--I know you can!!!!!
All our love
Mom

Shelly said...

Hi Kim! Gorgeous little box, I love the sparkle! Shelly x

Mina said...

not sure about the time difference but I hope your interview went as well as its possible...wow this is gorgeous in that metallic finish what a great idea Kim
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hadn't read that you did this project with ONE coat!!?? Wha?? Thankfully you have edified me on those paints!! =)

And you're so welcome for the comments! Found your blog through the SCACD email yesterday! Should have gotten in here eons ago!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...