Friday, October 15, 2010

New Products in STOCK!!!!

What a Happy Friday!  I am so excited...my 2nd interview when amazingly today...I got to meet more people and tour the accounting firm....after today it really confirmed my desire to work at this firm!  Now to wait for their final decision which could take a couple weeks.

And now for some MORE EXCITING news for this Friday!  Susana of SCACD has gotten some BRAND NEW PRODUCTS in at the store!  I am proud to announce she is one of the FIRST to bring to you the Gold and Silver FLOWER SOFT!  Oh my goodness are these colors going to be amazing for Christmas cards!  I am going to order mine right now!  :) 
She also has the NEW ULTRA FINE Flower Soft colors in stock too!

Brand New Kaisercraft is in the house too!  Make sure you check out the Homemade and Candy Lane Collections! These are oh so beautiful...need to get me these now too! :)

And check out the NEW PETALOO FLOWERS while you are there too!  Ooo these all look gorgeous!

Happy Shopping!
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...